PDA

View Full Version : photo posting help

phishin phool
07-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I'm not sure this is the right spot or maybe a repeat question but here goes. I have no problem posting pics that are taken with my camera/phone but when I use a regular camera it says files too large. Is there a way shrink the files or anoter way to post them. I tried photo bucket and cant seem to get that to work either. Please help, thanks. PP

mjc89
07-28-2011, 06:57 PM
that always happens to me too. wut i do is i crop the picture smaller. try and crop away as much of the picture as u can without ruining the picture if u know wut i mean

Daryl
07-29-2011, 02:33 PM
If you use photobucket you should be able to copy and paste the HTML IMG tab right into the report instead of trying to upload and attach an actual photo.

phishin phool
07-30-2011, 12:40 AM
yeah I just learned this but the pic comes out too small, i would like to get em a little bigger. Thanx for the reply mjc.
that always happens to me too. wut i do is i crop the picture smaller. try and crop away as much of the picture as u can without ruining the picture if u know wut i mean

phishin phool
07-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Tried this too Daryl, it seems I can either get a link to the picture which is ok, or I get a blank box with a red x in it when it should be a thumbnail. Dont know why this is happening. I guess I'll figure it out eventually. Thanx for the reply.

If you use photobucket you should be able to copy and paste the HTML IMG tab right into the report instead of trying to upload and attach an actual photo.