PDA

View Full Version : Quick Surf Session with PE Jr 7/26

pineapple express
07-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Aloha Fellow Fisherpeps,

PE Jr & I hit the Newport surf around 7:30 tonight for about an hour of fishing before dark.
High tide was at 6:45 so we had the out going tide in our favor. Jr was the first to hook up
with a lilttle Sand Shark. Jr went with sand crabs while I fished plastics...(good choice) Jr proceeded
to hook 2 perch to my stinky skunk. Out fished again by Jr. I gave him knuckle props, he was soooo...stoked.
His first ever surf perch and outfishing pops again... PRICELESS. I love watching Jr apply
all his skills that I have taught him through the years. I have created a fishing fool just like me lol.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/pineapple76/sandshark7262011.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/pineapple76/perch7262011.jpg

PE ><>

PONTOON
07-26-2011, 10:34 PM
pineapple express,

I must commend you for spending time with your son on the water! Very cool:Cool:

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more reports.:Thumbs Up:

Re8elmonk0341
07-26-2011, 10:49 PM
WTG bro, love watching kids fish and smile. Can't wait till I can start taking my little girl fishin' w/ me.

murrieta angler
07-27-2011, 07:29 AM
An angler and an Angels fan!!!
You are doing a great job Danny...:Big Grin:
I'll see you in a few weeks,
Robert
<><

sidified
07-27-2011, 11:39 PM
What a great looking kid....and hooked on fishing...you've got a lifetime of great moments ahead.

pineapple express
07-28-2011, 01:51 AM
pineapple express,

I must commend you for spending time with your son on the water! Very cool:Cool:

Thanks for sharing and hope to see more reports.:Thumbs Up:

Mahaloz PONTOON !!! Working on more posts ;o)

WTG bro, love watching kids fish and smile. Can't wait till I can start taking my little girl fishin' w/ me.
Mahaloz Re8elmonk... Jr started ><> N at the tender age of 3 wading waist deep at the Kern River catching trout with Salmon eggs.

An angler and an Angels fan!!!
You are doing a great job Danny...:Big Grin:
I'll see you in a few weeks,
Robert
<><

Eh Robert, Soooo...looking forward to our ><> N trip. Can't wait. Sounds like David put together another
great bunch of anglers AGAIN. Just hope we get into some ><>... This season has been kinda dakine, If you know what I mean. Mahaloz bruddah !!!

What a great looking kid....and hooked on fishing...you've got a lifetime of great moments ahead.
Mahaloz sidified !!! Jr & I always look forward to our next outting. The wife sure loves her alone time too...lol

bones
07-28-2011, 01:40 PM
So good to see you two shared another special outing. The most rewarding times in my life have been spent with my kids. The opportunity to pass your values,morals and hobbies on to the next generation is what living is all about. Our children are the future.
Looks like you are doing a great job with PE Jr.........Keep it up!
Pretty soon though you will definately be competing for his time when his attention turns to GIRLZ !
My boy is just turning 15 and the Fishing/Testosterone tug of war has begun :ROFL:

Which Way Out
07-28-2011, 05:23 PM
COOL:Thumbs Up:

n1ckxlam
07-28-2011, 07:19 PM
What up Danny, killer times bro! way to get jr out

Nick

JapanRon
07-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Hi Pinapple Express,

Fun hangin' with the kid for sure.

JapanRon

5150fishn
07-29-2011, 04:03 PM
Glad to see you were able to hit the water with your son. It was nice of you to let him school you. LOL!
I can't wait for my daughter to get old enough to take her out and teach her the ropes. She is only 2 but pretty soon she will be out on the water. Thanks for the
report.