PDA

View Full Version : Lake George report and Mammoth Creek update

fishgeek
07-26-2011, 06:11 PM
Fished george today.
Hiked to the back side next to the rock cliff.
Saw lots of fish (30 or so at a time) but i think we arrived late or didn't have the right bait. Finally walked back to the car and grabbed the kastmasters. They were the key. Ended up only getting two but missed 7 or 8. If we fished the KMs earlier i think we would of killed them.

Mammoth Creek
Flow is supper high.
Very hard to fish. The water is moving to fast. tried salmon eggs but just gave them up. Alot of people have been coming and leaving for the creek.
Heading back up early to George tommorow. Getting ready to slay em!!!!

Fishgeek

phishin phool
07-26-2011, 06:24 PM
In the lakes try powerworms in orange or pink. Kastmasters(silv/blue or silver), Thomas Bouyants(gold or rainbow), Panther Martins(silver or gold), or a mosquito fly 5-6' behind a clear bubble in the mornings and evenings should put some fish on the stringer. Good Luck.

Fished george today.
Hiked to the back side next to the rock cliff.
Saw lots of fish (30 or so at a time) but i think we arrived late or didn't have the right bait. Finally walked back to the car and grabbed the kastmasters. They were the key. Ended up only getting two but missed 7 or 8. If we fished the KMs earlier i think we would of killed them.

Mammoth Creek
Flow is supper high.
Very hard to fish. The water is moving to fast. tried salmon eggs but just gave them up. Alot of people have been coming and leaving for the creek.
Heading back up early to George tommorow. Getting ready to slay em!!!!

Fishgeek

fishgeek
07-26-2011, 06:31 PM
haha i commented on your post... i have the power worms just wasn't sure hot to use them.
Got the Orange ones to ;).
Thanks