PDA

View Full Version : questions about Corona lake?

Elkubano13
07-26-2011, 10:53 AM
Passed this place a few times on my way to the paintball field there, jungle island and i was just wondering how the bass fishing there is? havent been in awhile and my luck at the lakes out by me(castaic) hasnt been the best and i wanna catch some fish. second question is do they allow bass boats to be launched there? any help would b appreciated guys thanks

catfish 17
07-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Yes theirs bass there, big ones too. I'm pretty sure they do allow bass boats. I go catfishing there ever week and 2 weeks ago i caught a big lmb while fishing for cats lol... Check out my report on the sarl and corona forums. I have a few on there.

Frequent Flyer
07-26-2011, 06:11 PM
for bass go to the south side and fish jigs and crawfish imitating lures: cranks, soft plastics etc. pretty sure they allow bass boats out ther good luck

sapdawg11
07-27-2011, 09:19 PM
I personally saw 3 lmb's well over 10 pounds caught and released during trout season at Corona and a bundle of other quality fish caught by those working the structure around the East and South ends of the Lake. FF is dead on with the suggestions. Bass boats are allowed at the lake. Make sure it is clean and dry before launching just like any other lake! And have a blast out there!!