PDA

View Full Version : Perris is on fire

headcase881
07-25-2011, 04:07 PM
Well just figure out how to post pretty cool. now i can give some low down on perris shall i say 9 large mouth in 6 hours ranging from 3-5 lbs friccken awsome with confidence most where on the heavy side hard to way each one on the tube . my buddy caiught 10 ranging the same area check it out the whole lake is bangin rods:EyePop: next step is figureing out how to give you all some pics if i can keep my phone outta the lake ha ha ha

tagg27
07-25-2011, 04:14 PM
great job. LP has been producing nice fish all summer. What were you using out there? I know a lot of the guys on this forum use photo bucket to post pics. I just use my photo software.

headcase881
07-25-2011, 04:25 PM
i just started bass fishing did alot of trout though. perris was my first lake with my tube and treated me really well first day aprox four weeks ago busted a 7+ lmg . We use robo worm on my drop shot i had margarita and on my carolina which i was finesing had christmas/green purple weenie. ya its gonna take me some time to figure this out cand even change the profile photo got a nice one of a 9 lb trout outta dvl last year wanted to post and my pic

bassgrabber1
07-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Yes sir it is!!!

adiablo420
07-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Good ****. I was there too on my tube. Got to bernasconi about 2:00pm.. was out there till about 5:30pm. Fished for panfish only. Decided to leave my bass equipment at home this time. Its cool. I was out there 2 weeks ago and did really good with the bass>> Me and my daughter caught about 7 in a few hours. She did actually. was makin sure she was on the fish to keep her busy... 2-3 lber's.. I'll be back really soon. Love bass action.

bassgrabber1
07-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Good ****. I was there too on my tube. Got to bernasconi about 2:00pm.. was out there till about 5:30pm. Fished for panfish only. Decided to leave my bass equipment at home this time. Its cool. I was out there 2 weeks ago and did really good with the bass>> Me and my daughter caught about 7 in a few hours. She did actually. was makin sure she was on the fish to keep her busy... 2-3 lber's.. I'll be back really soon. Love bass action.

I must have missed you out there....I saw one tube guy but it was a red and brown one.

headcase881
07-25-2011, 06:37 PM
i was there at six am left shortly after noon. tubes seem to be where its at right now. everyone i know that hits the shore comes up short. i tell em come join the tubbers

headcase881
07-25-2011, 06:41 PM
left shortly after me im a morning bitter havnt done any after noon fishing here need to try though

Kelster
07-26-2011, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the report. I'm going to have to fish that side of the lake next time I'm out there, couple of three weeks.