PDA

View Full Version : 2 kegs with tap and fridge!!

LGHT
07-25-2011, 09:58 AM
Well I'll be moving soon and probably won't have room anyway so i'm letting go of my kegs :Sad:

I have 2 empty kegs. 1 is a domestic and the other is a sankey (for imports). I have a tap for the sankey, but can't find my domestic tap. The fridge is a full size fridge with freezer that fits the keg perfectly after removing the racks.

Basically I go down to Mr Keg in HB whenever i'm empty and just get whatever beer I feel like drinking. Since your supplying the keg you don't have to worry about a deposit just buy the beer and your done.

If your a serious beer drinker you will save hundreds of dollars by buying in bulk not to mention the beer pong parties you can host in your garage!!

If anyone is interested let me know and i'll post up pics!

gupppy
07-25-2011, 11:09 AM
Well I'll be moving soon and probably won't have room anyway so i'm letting go of my kegs :Sad:

I have 2 empty kegs. 1 is a domestic and the other is a sankey (for imports). I have a tap for the sankey, but can't find my domestic tap. The fridge is a full size fridge with freezer that fits the keg perfectly after removing the racks.

Basically I go down to Mr Keg in HB whenever i'm empty and just get whatever beer I feel like drinking. Since your supplying the keg you don't have to worry about a deposit just buy the beer and your done.

If your a serious beer drinker you will save hundreds of dollars by buying in bulk not to mention the beer pong parties you can host in your garage!!

If anyone is interested let me know and i'll post up pics!

free?

LGHT
07-25-2011, 11:52 AM
sorry about that $300.00

Daryl
07-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Do you have the Co2 tank and regulator?

LGHT
07-25-2011, 08:20 PM
This comes with a pump tap, however I actually have a c02 tank and regulator for an Extra $75.00 that you could use, but I used it for my planted tank since you can't put it in the fridge with the c02 and regulator on it unless you convert the fridge by drilling a whole in it and re sealing it.

evosamurai
07-27-2011, 10:10 PM
u ever sell that pot grower machine??

DarkShadow
07-28-2011, 09:36 AM
u ever sell that pot grower machine??

tomato growers, beer kegs!?

sounds like LGHT was doing some major partyin' back in the day!

LGHT
07-28-2011, 10:22 AM
hahah pot growing? Well I guess it could be used for that, but I actually used it for peppers. Yeah it's still available you can see pics of it in this post.

CLICK ME HERE <~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?58940-Help-me-get-a-float-tube-sale!-Tons-of-stuff-for-sale!)