PDA

View Full Version : The "vine" my bday

HBAR
07-22-2011, 10:09 PM
Went to the Vine today to use my lake pass and boat rental pass I won last April (due to injury money doesn't allow the travel from where I live), with my parents and my son.
Ran into Big Daddy, Big D nice meeting you I want your boat :LOL:! or one just like it. We get into the pontoon boat motor all the way to the other side shutdown grab rod that has a lip ripper lure on it toss it into the water and start showing my son how to use that lure, he turns his head and hook up, immediately I give him the rod and watch him fight his first bass on ultra light gear.

31914:Fishing Hole::Fishing Catch:

Even though this was the only fish caught and released safely it was a good day, nice breeze going not too hot or cold, then watching a 3 or 4 pound trout coming up to the water like the lock ness monster just skimming the water, so close we could almost net it but we didn't, spending the day with my parents (they are in their late 70's) and my son on my bday what else could one ask for? At least we didn't get the skunk like I'm sure we would have had we gone somewhere else.

Hitts0n
07-23-2011, 12:48 AM
Oh yeah its always great to get on the waters and fish it up!
Great memories! Will be on the lake alllllllllllllll day tomorrow!
Look for the reports piling in !! Thanks for sharing!!:Cool:

karalm
07-23-2011, 07:35 AM
great day for all involved!!
Thanks for the picture, very nice bass!!