PDA

View Full Version : Palmdale, off Avenue S and the 14

Jimmy310
07-19-2011, 05:17 PM
What is this lake I passed by right off the 14 Freeway and Avenue S in Palmdale?
Anyone know about it?
I have some work out that way and was thinking I could stop by and do a lil fishin.

:???:

abbfanuc
07-19-2011, 05:28 PM
That's Fin n Feather. It's a members only lake. If you know someone who is a member they can invite you into the lake. Just try your luck at the duct. There's access of off Pearblossom highway and other spots. Just use google earth to search for some areas.

fish-o-haulic
07-19-2011, 11:38 PM
abbfanuc nailed it. membersship only or you can get in if you know someone who is a member thats how i could of fished it. Was gonna get one with my grandpa but found out it was 2 year waiting list

fish-o-haulic
07-19-2011, 11:39 PM
and its cheaper if you live in palmdale. its like $500 a year or something.

ZipperWurm
07-24-2011, 06:30 PM
i was a member of that lake for a few years with my dad. there's some HUGE fish in there...my biggest were a 14 lb. rainbow trout (caught on a crankbait) and a 9 1/2 lb. largemouth. my dad however, canceled the membership after a few years because of all the dumb restrictions they started putting up. like we could no longer fish in front of the damn anymore from a boat, which was a great area...stuff like that...