PDA

View Full Version : FNN Special Buy 2 Bite-ON Cajun get 1 FREE

the killa fish taco
07-19-2011, 04:46 PM
1st off Angler Brothers Fish Attractant would like to Thank ALL the FNN members for the support and positive feed back on all the product we have out NOW!

We have been have GREAT success and hearing even GREATER success stories with the Bite On Cajun fish attractant.

So now here is your chance to get your hands on the product that everyone is talking about. We are offering a "SPECIAL OFFER" for FNN members ONLY! Buy 2 Bite On Cajun bottles and receive 1 bottle of Bite On Cajun for FREE!

Visit the website www.anglerbros.com and click onto the FNN link on the left hand side of the page and it will direct you to the SPECIAL link. It will ask you for a password and the password is fnn. There you will be able to buy 2 bottles of Bite On Cajun and get 1 FREE.

We do ship out all the product right away so if you are outside of the Orange County area, you will NOT have to drive to get it. We are also in the process in growing outside of the Orange County Area. So all you L.A. County, San Deigo County, Riverside County anglers can take advantage of this offer and get it shipped to you!

Once again, this is just a little THANK YOU for all the support from the FNN Family! If any questions, Please fill free to PM me and ask me any questions.

BITE ON!!!!

the killa fish taco
07-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Also, for the FREE bottle you can choose from the Bite On Cajun or the Bite On Garlic scent. Your choice!

When ordering, in the comment box PLEASE leave your user name from FNN and your choice for the FREE bottle. Enjoy :Envious:

catfish 17
07-20-2011, 04:52 PM
I already ordered mines. I didn't put the info on the comment box. Do you know when will they get here? i ordered mines last night.

Hometown
07-20-2011, 04:55 PM
same here ordered last night

the killa fish taco
07-21-2011, 08:56 AM
I already ordered mines. I didn't put the info on the comment box. Do you know when will they get here? i ordered mines last night.

All orders were shipped out yesterday (Wed) at 9am.

angelsfan951
07-21-2011, 09:33 PM
All orders were shipped out yesterday (Wed) at 9am.

do u know how long this sales is going till?

the killa fish taco
07-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Don't know how long we are going to be running this special for.

the killa fish taco
07-29-2011, 09:58 AM
Looks like we have had a GREAT amount of orders from FNN. Hopefully you all go get them kitties!!!!