PDA

View Full Version : iphone hacksite?

tacklejunkie
07-17-2011, 08:03 AM
Do you guys know what website it was that you can go to and it automatically hacks your iphone for free?

I used it before. They don't charge. I just can't remember the name of the website.

LGHT
07-18-2011, 10:44 AM
I did my gen 1 i-phone 2 months after it came out so I can use it with my t-mobile account. The site didn't "hack" or Jail break the phone, but it did have apps and instructions on how to do it yourself. That was a few years ago, but if you google Iphone Jailbreak you should be able to find the info for the newer phones.

tacklejunkie
07-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Yeah I can use youtube for the latest jailbreak..
Just wish I could remember that sight.
You plug in your iphone, go the website and push start.
It did the rest! Easiest thing I saw out there. Would love to use them again to support the service they had.
Just wish I knew where it was! I saw it on TV once and that's how I found it the first time.
It came out after they made it legal to hack your iphones.

the site was like hackmyiphone.com or unlockmyiphone.com (but those obviously aren't it)
you went to the sight and it just did it.

I'm way smarter than to pay for something like that. lol

joamjoamjoam
07-18-2011, 05:24 PM
hey the website is called jailbreakme.com and u have to make sure u go to it in safari on your iphone. Enjoy!

tacklejunkie
07-18-2011, 07:31 PM
That's the one!
Unfortunately I just updated to 4.2.9 yesterday and the site says it won't accept me.
I'll have to wait until they update.

But major thanks! That's the site!

fishtales
07-19-2011, 03:55 AM
I did my gen 1 i-phone 2 months after it came out so I can use it with my t-mobile account. The site didn't "hack" or Jail break the phone, but it did have apps and instructions on how to do it yourself. That was a few years ago, but if you google Iphone Jailbreak you should be able to find the info for the newer phones.

Thanks, LGHT, good idea!

FT

tacklejunkie
07-19-2011, 08:25 AM
That was the standard of how it was done before sites like jailbreakme.com (When it became legal to hack an iphone)
If you don't have the latest 4.2.9... go to jailbreakme.com and it will work on it's own perfectly.
Much easier than googling a tutorial and using something like redsnow with the same firmware you have.

LGHT
07-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Modern technology gotta love it. I'm in the processing of putting CM7 OS on my nook so I can enable bluetooth and use it as a standard tablet PC for half the cost!!