PDA

View Full Version : Diawa Zillion Swimbait Rod and a Diawa 253 with 50lb Power Pro

VineAssist
07-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Whats goin on guys and gals,

Getting rid of some of the stuff I really dont fish anymore either due to I upgraded or just using diffrent gear now.

I have a Diawa Zillion Seimbait rod 801mrb the 8ft on paired with a Diawa Luna 253 filled to the brim with 50lb Power Pro Braid. I used this rod for fishing small triple trouts and MS Slammers. Looking to sell the combo for about $350obo. PM me back on here and include a phone number and a name. Looking to sell before Monday as I will be leaving on a trip Tuesday. Pickup in Orange County.Rod is in like new condition and reel is in great condition with little to no scratchs.
Jimmy

VineAssist
07-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Whats goin on guys and gals,

Getting rid of some of the stuff I really dont fish anymore either due to I upgraded or just using diffrent gear now.

I have a Diawa Zillion Seimbait rod 801mrb the 8ft on paired with a Diawa Luna 253 filled to the brim with 50lb Power Pro Braid. I used this rod for fishing small triple trouts and MS Slammers. Looking to sell the combo for about $350obo. PM me back on here and include a phone number and a name. Looking to sell before Monday as I will be leaving on a trip Tuesday. Pickup in Orange County.Rod is in like new condition and reel is in great condition with little to no scratchs.
Jimmy

Bump! $300.