PDA

View Full Version : From Malibu Pier to Marina Del Ray

Hitts0n
08-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Well moms wanted to go out n fish and enjoy the sun ! Didnt catch anything keepable,but avoided the skunk,and took some pics!

Why are these fishing always around the piers?.............lol enj0y!

Baits........anchovies,worms,squid !

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/momsnskatefish.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/stinger1.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/hitts0n/stinger2.jpg

Hitts0n ! Team 57 beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeotches !!

Wingnut
08-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Way to go Hitts, that big smile on your mom's face says it all! :thumb:

bones
08-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Great Job Armando....Your lucky to be able to fish with your mom. My mom used to get the creeps from fish.....LOL
Always cherrish these times you are spending with her.

Nice SNGF and batray by the way 8)

Hitts0n
08-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Great Job Armando....Your lucky to be able to fish with your mom. My mom used to get the creeps from fish.....LOL

yo whats the difference bewteen bat ray n sting ray ? shovel nose n skate fish? I will charish the momments ! Thanks !

nandob25
08-19-2007, 12:07 AM

yo whats the difference bewteen bat ray n sting ray ? shovel nose n skate fish? I will charish the momments ! Thanks !

Nice day out with mom, Hits! My mom is the reason I fish today! We'd catch the bus down to Belmont Shore Peir every weekend and stay there all day. The very first time we went fishing was with soda cans, line, one weight and hook and had a freeking blast. We eventually moved up to poles but those first trips were the best! Nothing like a pulling that line up, excited as all heck, fishing with mom, brother and sis!
Cherish every second of it! My mom is hadicap now and it's not as easy to get her out any more. Thanks for the report man... brought back some very good times for me.

Hitts0n
08-19-2007, 08:39 AM

Nice day out with mom, Hits! My mom is the reason I fish today! We'd catch the bus down to Belmont Shore Peir every weekend and stay there all day. The very first time we went fishing was with soda cans, line, one weight and hook and had a freeking blast. We eventually moved up to poles but those first trips were the best! Nothing like a pulling that line up, excited as all heck, fishing with mom, brother and sis!
Cherish every second of it! My mom is hadicap now and it's not as easy to get her out any more. Thanks for the report man... brought back some very good times for me.

Very good to hear I was effective in a very good way to bring back the good ole days ! I'm waiting for moms to call me about fishing in Louisiana as she's on vacation now !

one_leg
08-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Dang it, I thought I had responded to this thread.

Congrats on the pier fishies.

O_L

shy_boxer
08-19-2007, 03:33 PM
WTG....way to slay the stingrays. I have'nt been to Malibu in years. Thanks for the report. :appl:

willis949
08-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Some of my best memories of my mom were fishing off the Seal Beach pier at night or grunion running,she died when I was 9 years old of cancer and I take my kids and nephews out fishing as often as possible.

Hitts0n
08-20-2007, 04:44 AM
Some of my best memories of my mom were fishing off the Seal Beach pier at night or grunion running,she died when I was 9 years old of cancer and I take my kids and nephews out fishing as often as possible.

I always wanted to fish that beach! How is it? Directions from the valley ? :twisted: