PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about going to the Vine tonight ...

want2fishmore
07-16-2011, 01:41 PM
to get some cats and was wondering if anyone with a boat would have space for an extra passenger? Now, I'm very uncertain that I can make it happen as I'm right about to leave to a family party that I'm not sure I can get out of. However, I'm going to see if I can make it happen. If so,realistically, I would probably be able to get down there between 6 - 7:30. I'll do my best to check back here regularly while at the party. I'm an Irvine Lake rookie so I can't offer any advice. Thank you.

Btw, trying to get out tonight since their open until 12. Went to Balboa 3 days ago and have some freshly caught mack to bring along.

Reellady46
07-16-2011, 02:35 PM
to get some cats and was wondering if anyone with a boat would have space for an extra passenger? Now, I'm very uncertain that I can make it happen as I'm right about to leave to a family party that I'm not sure I can get out of. However, I'm going to see if I can make it happen. If so,realistically, I would probably be able to get down there between 6 - 7:30. I'll do my best to check back here regularly while at the party. I'm an Irvine Lake rookie so I can't offer any advice. Thank you.

Btw, trying to get out tonight since their open until 12. Went to Balboa 3 days ago and have some freshly caught mack to bring along.

I am an Irvine rookie myself :Wink: LOL I have been pondering most of the day if I want to go or not. I am thinking of going there tonight as well. I have a boat and have room. I am a newbie. I have no advice. I have heard there is great fishing and seems to be nice people that go there as well. I went there once back in December, but did not fish.

Good luck!

want2fishmore
07-16-2011, 06:56 PM
I am an Irvine rookie myself :Wink: LOL I have been pondering most of the day if I want to go or not. I am thinking of going there tonight as well. I have a boat and have room. I am a newbie. I have no advice. I have heard there is great fishing and seems to be nice people that go there as well. I went there once back in December, but did not fish.

Good luck!

Still at the party I mentioned and am not able to make it out:( Reellady46, thank you very much for the offer. I want to make it out there, at the very least, sometime this week. I don't want the fresh mack in the fridge to go bad. I guess I can throw them into the freezer. Reellady46, I don't know you're schedule but will send you a pm when I can make it out to there.