PDA

View Full Version : Lp 07/15

d1LedHed
07-15-2011, 05:37 PM
LP 07/15

Fishing with the ninas today – means they hardly any fishing for me. Really glad Noel was there for the assistance. Got out late – planned on a slow day – but did it take off (on a full moon???). Water surface temp is still down. We’ve been using a new rubber leg jig and it is tearing them up.

Fabby got this bass (PB) on 2lb Yo Zuri and a 1/32nd Automatic jig

Kenya busting them up

Fabby with a big BG on 2lb Ande and a 1/32nd Semi-automatic jig

Fabby has new PB BG

Left them biting, again

SRHBRO951
07-15-2011, 08:14 PM
good job out there ledhed cant wait to get out with u again

fish-o-haulic
07-15-2011, 08:41 PM
good job out there. looks like brite lake from the background but your report says perris. At least im pretty sure thats what LP stands for.

phishin phool
07-15-2011, 09:44 PM
That pic with Fabby with that huge bg is awesome!!! Soooooo Cool!! Thanks for sharing.

tagg27
07-15-2011, 09:56 PM
WTG - You always get the little ones on the fish. What am I saying, you're always on the fish. Congrats to Fabby on the PB bass. Got to love the YoZuri. When did you leave the lake? Got there late, around 6pm.

Sublime-Steve
07-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Niiiice. Hey did she wanna catch another bass after that.? lol

d1LedHed
07-16-2011, 07:13 AM
SRHBRO951 – actions been a lot better for the ninos. Think we will have the next phase dialed in for the hogs. Let me know how you did tubing..

foh – Yep, Lake Perris. Semi-big BGs have been chewin it up for the last couple of weeks. My fishing partner & fishin buds have been catchin some toads on BM jigs. They aren’t posting what they have been doing – but it’s REAL nice.

pp – thnx, she can catch

tagg27 – thnx. We always run late and we were off the lake at 11. Great day for the ninas.

SS – nah, she’s after the trophy BG or RE like her Tio

Perris Bluegill Chaser
07-16-2011, 07:46 AM
SRHBRO951 – actions been a lot better for the ninos. Think we will have the next phase dialed in for the hogs. Let me know how you did tubing..

foh – Yep, Lake Perris. Semi-big BGs have been chewin it up for the last couple of weeks. My fishing partner & fishin buds have been catchin some toads on BM jigs. They aren’t been posting what they have been doing – but it’s REAL nice.

pp – thnx, she can catch

tagg27 – thnx. We always run late and we were off the lake at 11. Great day for the ninas.

SS – nah, she’s after the trophy BG or RE like her Tio

great job! when you guys use jigs tip with bait do you jig it or bait and wait

d1LedHed
07-17-2011, 05:38 AM
PBC

We fish jigs the way the fish want them - at least try to. Sometimes its churn & burn, bait & wait, drift, troll..... I like counting down with a slow retrieve the best.

Check out an ipilot for your rig