PDA

View Full Version : lip ripperz love sauce vs bite on bait atractant

angelsfan951
07-13-2011, 12:14 PM
i was wondering which one you guys recommend the most? i have never used either or but heard a lot of good things. Also do u marinate the shrimp and mackerel a night before or do u just put it on right before u cast? i will be going out to Irvine this weekend and want to catch some fish

pwynn
07-13-2011, 08:23 PM
I would put up the Twisted Trout Secret Sauce up against either.

SDDave
07-13-2011, 08:28 PM
Hot Sauce hands down

STOPBUGGING
07-13-2011, 09:04 PM
both the lip ripperz sauce love and bite on are good attractants. Here is the experience i had with both...the love sauce is alot thicker which stays on yur bait alot longer when in water i wouldnt use the garlic amore or any of the other red colored love sauces on any lures or plastics because it does stain/dye them as well as your fingers...so if your using nightcrawlers i would diff use the love sauce i personally wouldnt use it on shrimp because shrimp already has its own unique scent thts why we use them...now for the bite on i strickly use on plastics and jigs...its more of a liquid and and not a jelly like the love sauce. what i love about the bite on is that when its hits the water it leaves a stain on the water kind of like a oil spill but not as dirty as one also all you have to do is dip your lure/bait/jig one or twice and the scent stays on it for a couple of hours...so with this said i would use love sauce on nightcrawlers and cut bait but not shrimp and bite on on lures/jigs and maybe the shrimp since it wont be to over powering and stain the shrimp and take away from the natural shrimp scent that the cats go crazy over...

Fish hard

angelsfan951
07-13-2011, 10:01 PM
I would put up the Twisted Trout Secret Sauce up against either.
thanx but im looking for catfish stuff at the moment but will keep it in mind when trout season starts

Hot Sauce hands down
thanx

both the lip ripperz sauce love and bite on are good attractants. Here is the experience i had with both...the love sauce is alot thicker which stays on yur bait alot longer when in water i wouldnt use the garlic amore or any of the other red colored love sauces on any lures or plastics because it does stain/dye them as well as your fingers...so if your using nightcrawlers i would diff use the love sauce i personally wouldnt use it on shrimp because shrimp already has its own unique scent thts why we use them...now for the bite on i strickly use on plastics and jigs...its more of a liquid and and not a jelly like the love sauce. what i love about the bite on is that when its hits the water it leaves a stain on the water kind of like a oil spill but not as dirty as one also all you have to do is dip your lure/bait/jig one or twice and the scent stays on it for a couple of hours...so with this said i would use love sauce on nightcrawlers and cut bait but not shrimp and bite on on lures/jigs and maybe the shrimp since it wont be to over powering and stain the shrimp and take away from the natural shrimp scent that the cats go crazy over...

Fish hard

thanx for the advice i will be getting them soon so i will give them a try

angelsfan951
07-13-2011, 10:02 PM
any1 else has some tips for me?? do u just apply before casting or let it sit in it for a day?

Thisfool
07-13-2011, 10:17 PM
any1 else has some tips for me?? do u just apply before casting or let it sit in it for a day?

go to your local tackle shop pic up a sabiki rig take to balboa pier catch some fresh mackerel chop up the mack and let it marinate with in its own juices and some bite on garlic.

do the same thing but marinate with vanilla extract.

or just let the mack sit in its own juices.

mack is the probably the best catfish bait

Troutman65
07-13-2011, 11:15 PM
The garlic Bang always has been my go to sent for trout fishing

Cadillyak
07-13-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm a big fan of bite on Cajun. Dip a crawler in it, or put some on some mackerel.

pwynn
07-14-2011, 06:04 AM
thanx but im looking for catfish stuff at the moment but will keep it in mind when trout season starts

thanx

thanx for the advice i will be getting them soon so i will give them a try
The Twisted Trout Secret Sauce works on the kitties also, my dad has used it on the kitties and the jailbirds for great success.

the killa fish taco
07-14-2011, 09:38 AM
I have been doing a lil testing on my own with a couple different combos with The Bite On products. I have been doing well with Bite On Garlic and Bite On Roe combo. Been working well with The nightcrawler and marshmallow set-up. Also been catching Macks and chopping them up in 2-3 inch chunks and letting them sit in a jar with Bite On Cajun and its been killer too! (If you are on a budget) You can also slice up hotdogs (Yes Hot Dogs) into chunk and soak them in the Bite On product as well and it will work.

Yes Bite On garlic is an Oil Based productNOT a jelly or paste product. It does leave an oil slick line that you will see. It does stay on the jigs/plastic anddough bait for a long time. When you are using cut bait, how many time are you really going to use that same piece of bait? Usually its only once or twice (if youre catching fish).

Hope some of this info helps.

STOPBUGGING
07-15-2011, 04:28 AM
Not saying its expensive but if you are on a budget you prob wont be buying bit on or love sauce because they both are about $5-$7 bucks a pop....

Fish Hard

Hitts0n
07-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Bite on Cajun with mack pieces or chunks work well for the catfish at Irvine.
Fish near tress,brush,or deep shaded areas in coves for cats.I hope this helps
you out! HANDLE,OR GET HANDLED!! See you on the waters!!

angelsfan951
07-15-2011, 10:01 PM
thanx every1 for the info but i think im going to give the love sauce a shot first since they sale that at turners in corona and im in riverside so that means if i want the BIte on i have to drive all the way to OC so thats out of the picture right now

Thisfool
07-16-2011, 12:14 PM
thanx every1 for the info but i think im going to give the love sauce a shot first since they sale that at turners in corona and im in riverside so that means if i want the BIte on i have to drive all the way to OC so thats out of the picture right now

you can allways order it online they ship really fast.

the killa fish taco
07-18-2011, 09:42 AM

If you order online ( www.anglerbros.com ) they will get it to you ASAP! They also have online specials too. No need to drive anywhere.

the killa fish taco
07-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Make sure to see this post! Better act soon.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?58984-FNN-Special-Buy-2-Bite-ON-Cajun-get-1-FREE

angelsfan951
07-20-2011, 01:11 AM
Make sure to see this post! Better act soon.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?58984-FNN-Special-Buy-2-Bite-ON-Cajun-get-1-FREE

yes i just saw this about to order some

IncredibleHuck
07-20-2011, 08:11 AM

Good choice!

angelsfan951
07-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Good choice!

idk about this i purchased the love sauce and got a big ol skunk with it !! also it stains everything red so im about to order some bite on

Totempole
08-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Bite on hands down. All my posts at sarl was used with Mack n biteon! Ill be sure to get that deal! N post a pic with my catches and the product next time!

Oh and for sure going to hop on that deal