PDA

View Full Version : 7/5 Panfishing at Puddingstone

speedyx14
07-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Sorry for the late report. It's been a busy week. My second time fishing the pudd and got my first major slay of the year. We fished offshore and caught nearly 60 redear and bluegill throughout the day... most were small...but about 5 were beauty's. kept about 22 of the larger ones for eating, and released the rest. The panfish action is definitely picking up there. I can't wait to make another trip.

Here are some of the fish i caught. I never took pics of the second batch. R.I.P. to those fishes :)

Perris Bluegill Chaser
07-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Sorry for the late report. It's been a busy week. My second time fishing the pudd and got my first major slay of the year. We fished offshore and caught nearly 60 redear and bluegill throughout the day... most were small...but about 5 were beauty's. kept about 22 of the larger ones for eating, and released the rest. The panfish action is definitely picking up there. I can't wait to make another trip.

Here are some of the fish i caught. I never took pics of the second batch. R.I.P. to those fishes :)

what part of the lake did u fish

speedyx14
07-13-2011, 02:30 PM
^We camped and fished at the east shore RV park. Got lucky and ran into a nice school. Boy do they love the wax worms lol.