PDA

View Full Version : Big bear help..

house
07-11-2011, 09:27 PM
head to bbl in the morning for the first time any tips on what the hot bait is for bass if there is one? are there any good places to fish from shore? what should i expect up there? thanx in advance for any and all advice.

Sublime-Steve
07-12-2011, 06:22 AM
boulder bay.. bass zone

TheAsianGuy
07-12-2011, 01:01 PM
head to bbl in the morning for the first time any tips on what the hot bait is for bass if there is one? are there any good places to fish from shore? what should i expect up there? thanx in advance for any and all advice.

Not sure what the basses like to eat up there at this time of the season. Normally, during the cool days, they hunt for insects on the water surfaces early hours. I used foam creatures from the Bass Pro flyfishing area, such as crickets, dragon flies, and large spiders. This also tempted the crap out of the trouts as well. You can get the hard lure crickets in different colors now at Wal-mart. Plenty of fun actions there with basses and carps..well, for the Lake Perris for the recent days anyway. Might want to pm the few locals that live up there. Seal is one of them.

house
07-12-2011, 03:43 PM
thanx for the info i couldnt head up there todat so next week it is.