PDA

View Full Version : Another Cuda & Bass Report 07 / 06 Moo-moo Trip w/pics

JapanRon
07-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Found A Way To Read Easier' If ....... only IF you can't read the whole page at one time. To actually move the page over to read the right columns, you need to go down to the bottom of the SECOND page (inside the page form that has a slide bar too) and find the slide bar to move the image to the right. The browser slide bar doesn't move the image.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/0706ezine11P1.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/tsurikichi/0706ezine11P2.jpg

Hooked Up
07-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Great report as usual! Those Cuda sure destroy the plastics! Looking at the fish counts it seems a little slow except for the Rattlers? Always enjoy your reports! Thanks, :)

JapanRon
07-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi Hooked Up,

Thank you for your readership and hope my info makes for a better trip for you and your buddies.

JapanRon

CastMan
07-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Ya I agree with Hooked Up, another great report Ron! I always look forward to them and enjoy the thoroughness you put into them! Thanks!!! :)

JapanRon
07-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Hi CastMan,

Thanks. Won't be fishing next week but going to ICAST and will return with a report on all the new stuff coming out that's there !

JapanRon

shioda
07-10-2011, 07:09 AM
Great report as usual JR. Its that time of year again. Went on the Enterprise Friday. Had to wait about 15 minutes while someone with a zebco push button with a cuda on took him up and down the rail repeatedly with the deckhand following with the gaff. Ended up being too short and the deckhand shook him off at the boat. Got to get my own boat. haha

JapanRon
07-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Hi Shioda,

Now ..... that's .... that's hard to describe what kind of fishing !! Was it the BIG saltwater version of the Zebco push-button ? ..... saw one years and years ago. It was way bigger than the regular one and or proper size for a balanced outfit and ......the thing was topheavy so the guy could hardly hold it in the proper vertical position with a fish on !!! funny stuff just watching !! Those thing are a pain to work on to boot !!

Seeing that alone would have been worth the trip. Should have asked if he was on the Zebco Pro Staff !!!!! :)

JapanRon

shioda
07-10-2011, 08:54 PM
JR

Not the big saltwater version. This was a smaller one with about 4 lb test and a steel leader. At least he was smart enough to stow it and switch to more heavy duty equipment. Otherwise he might have gone in the drink. haha.