PDA

View Full Version : Anyone throwing Buzzbaits I like the 1/4,3/8 oz size what brands you like

bassin g
07-06-2011, 05:52 AM
Buzzbaits is my favorite topwater I Learned to fish them in 1998 when I visit my dad in Louisana he was'nt in to bass fishin but his friend was a very good bass fisherman he was very knowledgeable .First time I fished with him in his
bass boat we started out early 5:00 am still dark throwing buzzbaits I did'nt have confidence in the buzzbait
until he started yanking bass left and right I also learned black buzzbaits rule the early morning when its still
dark i was using a white buzzbait got a hits but misses but few hours later got my first buzzbait bass about 1 1/2 pounder caught few more bass was hooked on buzzbaits after that. My dad moved to slidell,Louisana when he retired in 1995 to buy a house there I've been there 95,96,98 and 99 lots of great fishing down there.one of my
other special memories catching a Redfish on a buzzbait. down there 17lb test or heavier the lakes we fish out here
12lb to 15lb test mono if I can get away with it a trailer hook . I like lunker Lure buzzbaits.

P.A.W.
07-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Hey G, yah, I like throwin' the buzzbait. It hasn't been my most productive lure, but it sure is satisfying to see a fish explode on it. I've caught both Largemouth and striper on 'em. Right now I'm just using a white model I got at Walmart.

SDDave
07-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Check out this site, Darren makes some awesome baits
http://www.atomiccustombaits.com/products/buzzbaits.html
I've personally caught fish on it to 8 pounds on the lagoon
If you order some tell him Dave told you about them.

bassin g
07-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks for your info buzzbaits it's a few lures I would like to catch big bass on and a buzzbait is one of them. when bass are hitting buzzbaits some exciting action

P.A.W.
07-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Check out this site, Darren makes some awesome baits
http://www.atomiccustombaits.com/products/buzzbaits.html
I've personally caught fish on it to 8 pounds on the lagoon
If you order some tell him Dave told you about them.

Great link! I see 2 of them I will "have" to order.