PDA

View Full Version : Trespass fishing 7/4/11, Pics

KILLA
07-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Hello everyone, you know how you find some spots and it just seems too risky? Well it being a fed. holiday I knew the odds would be in my favor. With security being at mininum risk I took my chances and man did it pay off.

Only landed 3 but I had a lot of fish miss. It's been a few years since I pulled a decent one out of this lake. Got to the spot aroud 0930 hrs. fished roboworms with no luck for 30 min. I notice a few boils so I tied on my LC Gunfish ( bluegill ) 3 cast later a fish just explodes on it.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/poachn/IMG_20110704_1000101.jpg

next cast I caught another fish, then missed another one. The bite started to slow down so I move to a new spot. Word of advise! GET POLARIZED GLASSES. As I was working my LC about 8 ft out I see this big bull head coming toward shore. I start to back pedal so it doesn't see me and spook off. Right when She came in I was aready in place, she took a look at it, turned so I popped it again, as she smelled my hot sauce and went to take another look I gave it a HARD POP, and she BIT, BAM FISH ON! this girl was MEAN, good fight then she stuck me with my own hook, bit my thumb as I was trying to get the hook out of my hand. But she weight in at 6.3 lb's and made my day. It was my 1st bad girl on the new Curado.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/poachn/IMG_20110704_1026141.jpg

Hope everyone had a happy fourth

Piss on Myspace
07-05-2011, 01:10 PM
sweet report brotha, i was able to envision the whole thing...gots to love the holidays...Nice PIG!

bassin g
07-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Great report same thing happened to me last week. New reel success is great. My bass were caught on a 3/8 oz booyah chatterbait first cast near tulles at El Dorado park lake.

KILLA
07-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Great report same thing happened to me last week. New reel success is great. My bass were caught on a 3/8 oz booyah chatterbait first cast near tulles at El Dorado park lake.

That's awesome, I love catching bass on the chatter. Reply'd to you pm.

castle
07-08-2011, 06:36 PM
I think the fine for tresspassing now hovers @ 1000 dollars. Find another hobby.