PDA

View Full Version : July Shootout Catfish Tournament is in the books!

VineAssist
07-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Well folks the July Shootout Catfish Tournament lived up to its name tonight as it ended up being a shootout to crack the top 10. Sixty Two tournament anglers signed up in search of the fish that would earn them cold hard cash and a trip to the King/Queen of the Cats tournament. A lot of the fish that where weighed in where withing ounces of eachother if not ties so weigh in time would matter in this one.

Here are the results from tonights tournament!
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/P1040506.jpg
1.Mark "Big Daddy" Christoph 4.14
2.Reggie Walters Sr 4.4
3.Donnovan "Catfish Slim" Swann 4.2
4.Don Didian 4.0
5.Ronson "I named my dog Bentley because I wish I had one" Smothers 3.14
6.Nick "NV Cattracker" Vega 3.14 (one minute later than Ronson
7.Denise Chambers 3.12
8.Mike Freeman 3.4
9.Isreal Ramierez 3.4
10.Marty Sauceda 3.4 (two minutes behind Isreal)

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/P1040507.jpg
Here is Reggie and Mark Holding up their cash with their catch.

Reggie took home $211 and a free one year subscribition to Westren Outdoor News.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/irvinelake/winner-1.jpg
Now for the big winner!
Mark "Big Daddy or shall I call him Big Winner" Christoph took home $434 in cash money for his catch on top of a free one year subscribition to Westren Outdoor News but wait there more a free rental boat pass curtosey of Irvine Lake.

We kicked in extra prizes this tournament as a thank you for the continued support everyone has shown us. I cant remeber off hand ever drawing this many anglers to Catfish Tournaments. If you guys keep coming out in numbers like this we will continue to sweeten the pot a little more each time.

Next Qualifier is the Mid Summers Night Dream Tournament which will be held on August 6th. I look foward to seeing you all at that tournament. And thats a wrap.Tight lines FNN
Jimmy

2quikmotorwerks
07-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Good job out there mark congrats on first place, congrats to all the other placers as well

PONTOON
07-03-2011, 12:33 AM
Congratulations "Big Daddy" and all the winners!:Thumbs Up::Thumbs Up:

Hometown
07-03-2011, 10:16 AM
congrats Mark and all the other winners.Thankyou Irvine Lake and lets do at least one night this summer till 2:00 am please

Thisfool
07-03-2011, 01:27 PM
congrats mark that's what i call a money fish lol

2 turnnys into the season and T57 is showing every one who da boss is.

Big Daddy
07-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Thanks Guy's
I had a great time and appreciate all of you letting me get a win. I just got back from church and I donated all of my cash winnings to send some Children to camp, so thanks and in a way all of you that were in the tourney helped send some young people to church camp for the week and I know they really appreciate this. A Great big thanks to all of you.

Thank's (Bob "Bebop" Bar) for allowing me in your boat my friend it is always a great time and especially for the new custom Striper Rod you made me I will alway's treasure it.

Thanks "Team 57" what a great group of people. Proud to be a small part of such a great group. Thanks Josh for the fresh Mac bait, Thanks Hitts, Blue wagon, Td, Taper Steve,for all of the entertainment for the night as well as the BBQ out on the water. Thanks Home town and His Bro the (Wiper Slayer) for the wiper show. Great to see every one Trolly, Pontoon, Bruce Watson, olfishergal Granny fish, grandpa fish as well as so many others.
A special thanks to Irvine lake (Daniela, Jimmy and all the rest) these tourneys are always a great get together

Until next time Tight lines.

Big Daddy

Hitts0n
07-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Man wayyyy to much partying from us last night! I'll be at Castaic owning next weekend!
i'll see you guys so0n !! Congrats to you Mark on qualifying for the King of the cats!
TEAM 57 STILL OWNING !!!!!!!!

Bebop
07-03-2011, 05:35 PM
First of all congradulations to all the qualifiers. Mark great job getting first place and thanks for the compliment of your Striper Pole. You diserved first place buddy and the kind donation to the church was awsome. Thanks team 57 members, Hitson, T.D.,Taper Steve, Josh, Blue Wagon , Hometown and others for the great barbeque and the fun jokes

Hometown
07-03-2011, 05:43 PM
wow awsome giving like allways im sure the kids will appreciate it you are the man my friend

Thanks Guy's
I had a great time and appreciate all of you letting me get a win. I just got back from church and I donated all of my cash winnings to send some Children to camp, so thanks and in a way all of you that were in the tourney helped send some young people to church camp for the week and I know they really appreciate this. A Great big thanks to all of you.

Thank's (Bob "Bebop" Bar) for allowing me in your boat my friend it is always a great time and especially for the new custom Striper Rod you made me I will alway's treasure it.

Thanks "Team 57" what a great group of people. Proud to be a small part of such a great group. Thanks Josh for the fresh Mac bait, Thanks Hitts, Blue wagon, Td, Taper Steve,for all of the entertainment for the night as well as the BBQ out on the water. Thanks Home town and His Bro the (Wiper Slayer) for the wiper show. Great to see every one Trolly, Pontoon, Bruce Watson, olfishergal Granny fish, grandpa fish as well as so many others.
A special thanks to Irvine lake (Daniela, Jimmy and all the rest) these tourneys are always a great get together

Big Daddy

Perris Bluegill Chaser
07-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks Guy's

Big Daddy

Dont know you yet, but helping out the the kids in church priceless.......

Rooster
07-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Congrats Big Daddy, Your truely an asset to Team 57. Great looking cat. Hope i can make it out there sometime.

troutdog
07-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Mark kudos to you for help making some children's dream come true, you are about as solid as they come...I am fortuntate to be able to call you my friend. TEAM57 will continue to make a mark in the community because of people like you....both on and off the water. Thank you and congrats.

AWESOME time at the tourney tough bite and all, per usual I skunked my 1st tourney of the year (3 years running now I believe)....but the way I look at it that just means big kittys are coming my way at the catfish co-op and the August tournament! Great to see all the familiar faces out on the water.

TD

Troutman65
07-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Mark, Congrats . You da man. Congrats to the other winners .

5150fishn
07-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Congrats Big Daddy. You have put the time on the water and earned it. Team 57 owning. Using the money to
send the kids to camp will give you good karma to come. You the man!

Josh
07-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Congrats to everyone and big congrats to Bigg Daddy. As always it was great seeing you out there and great to hang out with everyone. Look forward to seeing you all at the co-op!

See Chris Fish
07-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Congrats on the win, Mark!
That's a good showing for Team 57 in the Catfish Masters.

Even more congrats on the donation to the kids!!! Imaging the kid's smiling faces when they get the call that someone donated money so they can go to camp. Way to go!! Big smiles from above, too!

See ya all at the co-op.

TroutOnly
07-05-2011, 07:15 AM
BIG DADDY KAT KILLER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,