PDA

View Full Version : 2700lb stock 6/29??? But winds a blowing !!! Few fish seen on shore

BALLERONBUDGET
06-30-2011, 07:52 AM
trout stock truck arrived in am with 2700lbs what they said. arrived only to find 10-20mph winds a blowing . too much waves and wind.. some jetskiiers getting tossed around... maybe 10 fish only cruising around lost as hell!!!!! skunkarooo for all shore guys:Twisted::Evil: rental boats being put back ....not safe to go out after noon

Thebake
06-30-2011, 11:33 AM
It's been the same story all year. Not once have we had a REAL striper boil on the trout. Some guys have been lucky enough to get a random fish here and there on swim bait but not once has the lake "broke loose" as people have been predicting since February. I guess we'll just have to wait for the shad. Hopefully the stripers will want to eat those this year or I might just go crazy.

TheAsianGuy
06-30-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm surprise for such a big lake, they only shove 2700lbs in there. I would believe they go for broke on 4500lbs. But, I'm just projecting my dream that they would do something like that for the local waters in the I.E. :Envious:

goose2foru
06-30-2011, 01:33 PM
I was there yesterday. i didnt get in my rental until a little after noon. it was pretty bad. i found a spot out of the wind in utopia and worked it hard for 4 hours for only one dink largemouth headed back in around 4..

BALLERONBUDGET
06-30-2011, 04:57 PM
even saw 911/paramedics called in for a boat passenger..../ maybe ate it on rough waters i assume..????.. bought onto ramp stabalized 30min iv fluids etc... taken away on backboard.... again windy as heck! call ahead for boat conditions and save ur gas /drive or pick safer lake this weekend....fyi pyramid was glass all morning but no fish seen there also:Crying: