PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Lkae Kittys 6/24

Hitts0n
06-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Well camp out thursday night with lots of friends.I told them the time I was getting up to go fishing andthey laughed.I said ok cool.2 hours of sleep and 20 beers later I was on the rocks like no other.Set up I pole with 4lb test n a chovie,and another 8lb test n worm.
Between 6:20am and 1pm I got 2 cats and missed about 4 fish.Lots of blue gill around.No stripers and no trout.....HomeTown came down out of nowhere to help me put in some work! I seen some deer and I knew it was gonna be a great day! Well no skunk,and i'll take catfish anytime of the day !!

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/PyramidtoSarl012.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/PyramidtoSarl011.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/PyramidtoSarl010.jpg

One channel,the other a flat head........

One was 2lb,and the flat was 3.1 ! I enjoyed myself !! :Cool::Cool:

Hometown
06-29-2011, 10:20 PM
good to fish with you .Im glad I made it sorry for the quick split my buddy got pissed his buddy didnt tie the stringer off right and the kitties swam away sheeez happens
Well camp out thursday night with lots of friends.I told them the time I was getting up to go fishing andthey laughed.I said ok cool.2 hours of sleep and 20 beers later I was on the rocks like no other.Set up I pole with 4lb test n a chovie,and another 8lb test n worm.
Between 6:20am and 1pm I got 2 cats and missed about 4 fish.Lots of blue gill around.No stripers and no trout.....HomeTown came down out of nowhere to help me put in some work! I seen some deer and I knew it was gonna be a great day! Well no skunk,and i'll take catfish anytime of the day !!

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/PyramidtoSarl012.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/PyramidtoSarl011.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/hitts0n859/PyramidtoSarl010.jpg

One channel,the other a flat head........

One was 2lb,and the flat was 3.1 ! I enjoyed myself !! :Cool::Cool:

troutdog
06-30-2011, 12:25 AM
Sounds like a good day Hitts, puttin in work lately kid....keep at it and YOU could be the next CatMaster!

HT outta nowhere, classic!

TD

cutbait
06-30-2011, 05:05 AM
you kitty killer you!

way to go Hitts. NOw get your thumb out of TB's mouth!

Hitts0n
06-30-2011, 07:11 AM
Sounds like a good day Hitts, puttin in work lately kid....keep at it and YOU could be the next CatMaster!

HT outta nowhere, classic!

TD

Oh I will be the next Cat Master! I really dont have that much competition!Catmando,Trolly,Pontoon,Phil and the Queen of the cats!
Oh and Blue Hunter......lolOnly hands full....lol
Wow the stringer got away...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I got your hat HomeTown.
CutBait,I sure had a lot of it that day! Man there was flys everywhere!! Got me a cool buzz and a nice suntan.
Forgot to mention the tacckle shop at Pyramid Lake is now open ! Rental boats coming next month fellas !!
Just in time for me to show T/O how its done...you bait n wait beee'otches !! Trail Blazer loves my thumb !!
TroutDog get ready for the Irvine Beatdown !! I'm coming for Mr Kitty tomorrow night!! Or early am....lol

you kitty killer you!

way to go Hitts. NOw get your thumb out of TB's mouth!

fish4anything
06-30-2011, 07:28 AM
Great job, Armando!

trail blazer
06-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Oh I will be the next Cat Master! I really dont have that much competition!Catmando,Trolly,Pontoon,Phil and the Queen of the cats!
Oh and Blue Hunter......lolOnly hands full....lol
Wow the stringer got away...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I got your hat HomeTown.
CutBait,I sure had a lot of it that day! Man there was flys everywhere!! Got me a cool buzz and a nice suntan.
Forgot to mention the tacckle shop at Pyramid Lake is now open ! Rental boats coming next month fellas !!
Just in time for me to show T/O how its done...you bait n wait beee'otches !! Trail Blazer loves my thumb !!
TroutDog get ready for the Irvine Beatdown !! I'm coming for Mr Kitty tomorrow night!! Or early am....lol

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,C,mon guys!!!!!!!LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRICKS!!!!!L OL

Beeracuda211
06-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Hitts, looked like juu owned those kittys lol Good to see ya back at your stomping grounds... :Big Grin:

B/C

Hitts0n
07-01-2011, 12:34 AM
LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,C,mon guys!!!!!!!LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRICKS!!!!!L OL

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!! Lets the trsh talking begin for 7/9 !!

Hitts, looked like juu owned those kittys lol Good to see ya back at your stomping grounds... :Big Grin:

B/C

Can wait to see you back at yours buddy !! Bait n wait beeeotches !!

fish-o-haulic
07-01-2011, 01:05 AM
That looks like a good days catch, i didnt know pyramid had flatheads i thought the other species of cat in pyramid was bullhead. Anyway keep up the good work. I may be out there next week slaying the kittys, If anyone wants a free catfish lesson from a catfish master next week may be the time to do it afterwards im gonna start charging. HAHAH LOL. thanks for the report. But from what i heard pyramid was going off could it be that things slowed down already?

pyramidrose
07-01-2011, 05:05 AM
. But from what i heard pyramid was going off could it be that things slowed down already?

The cleaning station is getting a real workout.:EyePop:

Hitts0n
07-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Im sure its still going off,but maybe im just not in the right area!
I'll be there next week ! Im off thursday - sunday =;)

blackberg
07-01-2011, 07:11 PM
flat head really?

you dont happen to have a better pic do you?

because small flatheads means there are bigger ones there too :D

-bb

bassmeister
07-02-2011, 05:21 PM
There are no flatheads in pyramid. The lake has channels,white cats and bullheads.

Hitts0n
07-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Lets just say the type of catfish that are in the Duct,are in Pyramid =)

bassmeister
07-04-2011, 11:04 PM
still no flatheads, the two cats in your pic is, a channel cat The yellow one and the other may pass as a white cat or could be a pale (possible stocker channel). No flathead in your pics

Hitts0n
07-06-2011, 08:37 PM
still no flatheads, the two cats in your pic is, a channel cat The yellow one and the other may pass as a white cat or could be a pale (possible stocker channel). No flathead in your pics

Sorry Catmaster................

bassmeister
07-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Yep I'm one of those as well.