PDA

View Full Version : City parks lakes, Is there a city park in crona, not crona lake

O Basser
06-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Question, Is tthere a city park in crona, whear I can fish, If not is there some place close?Thanks

TheAsianGuy
06-28-2011, 06:05 PM
You got a few to select from close to Corona:
Prado Reservoir along the 71, exit off Euclid.
Lake Matthews

Otherwise, you may have to travel a little further to get to the water bodies that you want..the local lakes within the City of Corona is "You fish..we catch you..you die."

riverside_angler
06-28-2011, 06:41 PM
i thought lake matthews was closed to the public, fishing, everything?

Bassmaster Bob
06-28-2011, 06:54 PM
So did I, I live in Corona too I usually just go to Fairmount. If you are just going to relax after work Yorba Linda has no traffic that way.

TheAsianGuy
06-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Not sure about Matthews. I saw a few shoreline anglers. Could be broad daylight ninjas.

phishin phool
06-30-2011, 08:38 PM
You dont wanna get caught at Matthews, I saw somewhere before Asian Guy you mentioned that in another forum. Very, very against the law to fish there unless you work for metropolitan water dist. or get invited by them(very rare)

phishin phool
06-30-2011, 08:47 PM
But to answer the original question, if you want cats I'd go to Corona Lake (or SARL)and maybe get a boat or fish in the evening or at night, but that is a little pricey, Prado & Rancho Jurupa can be good too(after stock). If ya want to catch some Bass, fairmount park can be pretty good. Good Luck.

lovefofish
07-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Google maps

castle
07-02-2011, 05:45 AM
Try that spot on Green River Dr. at the Santa ana River by the golf course.Right off the 91. People park in there all the time and fish hike and bicycle ride. Or take a bike and ride down a mile or two further and the are numerous ponds and pools. The water level is still high right now, much water flow. In a month or two it should be back to normal.