PDA

View Full Version : whats bitting in ensenada?

xxsquishiexx
08-10-2007, 11:11 AM
havent recieved my western outdoors this week. heading down to ensenada next weekend the 18th. anybody fished down there recently and whats biting?

supasportkid
08-11-2007, 01:30 PM
i just chartered a boat 2 weeks ago, its wide open on big bonita. average size is about 6 or 7 pounds. with a few over 10 pounds! there is some cuda mixed in with everything. we trolled the morning for non stop action. i was in charge of the trip so i asked the cap if he can put us on some bass, and bass it was. pretty good bass fishin on calis and sandis. a few white sea bass also(short ones). good luck.

SOSO
08-11-2007, 09:05 PM
i just chartered a boat 2 weeks ago, its wide open on big bonita. average size is about 6 or 7 pounds. with a few over 10 pounds! there is some cuda mixed in with everything. we trolled the morning for non stop action. i was in charge of the trip so i asked the cap if he can put us on some bass, and bass it was. pretty good bass fishin on calis and sandis. a few white sea bass also(short ones). good luck.

Average 6-7 pounds and some over 10 pounds... Wow...I gotta go.. thank for the info.

xxsquishiexx
08-12-2007, 09:36 PM
thanks for the update. i went last month for the same. alot of giant squid. no news about yellowtail or tuna?