PDA

View Full Version : Bbl

cpina
06-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Big Bear ...
Heading to BBL this friday. went yesterday for 5.5 hours and managed a bullhead :(.
Anyways want to fish the damn this time. Any suggestions? Im thinking about throwing out split shotted powerworms until I find a depth with some fish. Is this area too deep to fish pb off the bottom. Would love to get on some pan fish! Thanks.

Cameron
06-27-2011, 06:28 PM
long leader was the ticket last week like 5-6ft. pan fish are all over right at the weed line close to shore 5-15 feet or so. good luck

paintsn
06-28-2011, 08:53 PM
i wonder if you need an adventure pass if you parking at or around the dam area?

goog luck cpina, cant wait to see your report.

cpina
06-28-2011, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the help. I will be headed up early and have decided on my approach. Very excited!

Cameron
06-29-2011, 08:30 AM
OK folks u need a adventure pass from about the 2nd corner from boulder bay to the damn on the south side. & get ur pass because if I cant park there with my pass I will call the ranger & the ticket aint cheap but the pass is. I drove by the damn since I couldnt park because there was 25 cars in all the spots & not a pass on any of them. Yep made me a lil mad since I have paid for MY PASS & a 2nd vehicle pass SO WHY CANT THEY ? & im broke donkey mofo.
Heres a link to the adventure pass boundaries http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/ap/maps/sbnf-big-bear-south-hira.shtml