PDA

View Full Version : Dvl 6/24

whopperstopper
06-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Well' another Xlnt trip to the jewel , not bad for about my 4th time there, thanks to all the tips i get from reading here, almost all fish drop shottin 4" robo worms on 6lb seaguar (thnks matt) good stuff ... way more fish on that 6lb ..got about 25...only about 4 dinks in the mix and bout five 3 1/2 maybe 4 lbr... alot of nice chunks... I did yoyo a 6lbr in the trees..tried to get him out but got sawed off...:mad: Thats where the 6lb stuff is scary lol... weather was warm, but wind kicked up about noon... I'm threating to go sunday again.. here's couple pics

tacklejunkie
06-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Good work out there. It's been hot!

jeffisaak
06-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Well' another Xlnt trip to the jewel , not bad for about my 4th time there, thanks to all the tips i get from reading here, almost all fish drop shottin 4" robo worms on 6lb seaguar (thnks matt) good stuff ... way more fish on that 6lb ..got about 25...only about 4 dinks in the mix and bout five 3 1/2 maybe 4 lbr... alot of nice chunks... I did yoyo a 6lbr in the trees..tried to get him out but got sawed off...:mad: Thats where the 6lb stuff is scary lol... weather was warm, but wind kicked up about noon... I'm threating to go sunday again.. here's couple pics

What did you use for baits ? Thanks

GdHkSet1
06-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Nice Friday catch! Thanks for the report, I like the Invisx fc in 6, 8, and 15

HawgStalker
06-25-2011, 06:25 PM
Sweet! Sounds like a great day!

whopperstopper
06-25-2011, 08:20 PM
greenie weenie was first choice then when those were gone then tequila sunrise then black grape... did throw 4" huddleston followers but no takers.. hit on spinnerbait but no stick...went thru four bags of worms which is easy to do I see now ...cheap i guess ..compared to the swimbait guys ..when the have financing for lures lol..

Psycho_fish'r
06-27-2011, 10:27 AM
greenie weenie was first choice then when those were gone then tequila sunrise then black grape... did throw 4" huddleston followers but no takers.. hit on spinnerbait but no stick...went thru four bags of worms which is easy to do I see now ...cheap i guess ..compared to the swimbait guys ..when the have financing for lures lol..

straight tail or curly tail Roboworms?

chompot
06-27-2011, 05:59 PM
I am on the Placentia/YL border and I see those Evans wrapped vehicles all the time. You have something to do with them or just supporting the local brew?

whopperstopper
06-28-2011, 10:05 PM
My sons buddy from school..his dad and brother's trying to start a brew label...it's decent stuff..easy to do when u got money to burn lol ... they do got a few cool cars wrapped in evans flat black ..I wear this shirt when i fish cause its so thin... keeps me cool....

Pete Marino
06-28-2011, 11:01 PM
nice job out there...