PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Lake report June 24

The Rookie
06-24-2011, 06:59 PM
I went to Jackson Lake today and fished from about 10am to 2pm with two buddies. Using various Gulp and PB flavors, we managed a total of 8 small-to-medium sized stockers. I saw several others around the little lake catching fish too. Overall, it was a great day. only one crappy phone pic, but you all know what stocked rainbows look like.:Surprised:

chico
07-06-2011, 12:54 PM
hey rookie, do you have to pay a park or forest day-use pass at jackson lake. i was planning a trip w/ my kids. any info. would be great. thanx.

Piss on Myspace
07-06-2011, 01:32 PM
hey rookie, do you have to pay a park or forest day-use pass at jackson lake. i was planning a trip w/ my kids. any info. would be great. thanx.

no fee, but you will need a forest adventure pass....when standing on the road, stay to the left side of the lake.....other side is super shallow and mostly like too warm

chico
07-06-2011, 01:35 PM
thanx man.

Piss on Myspace
07-06-2011, 01:48 PM
yeah bud, no worries....all the standards should work...powerbait for the kids, but iv had alot of luck using powerworms and jigs from a float tube....also little spinners along the weedlines should get you bit....gluck mang