PDA

View Full Version : They found my honey holes :(

FishinLBC
06-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Went out for a while before work to find some hali's, got to the usual spot to find i kid u not like 9 guys in waders and 15 on shore just swarming the spot :Bawling:.

So i decided to go look for some bass at the 007 bass bed, only to find an entire family with 2 rods each pulling out babys left and right throwing them in buckets no matter the size. After a short walk and phone call to DFG i decided to just work the shore and find a new spot.

I never found any fish so i headed back to the truck in shame and defeat after about 3hrs.

The only positive on the way back was 2 DFG trucks and a cop car (i had to investigate :Wink: ) and they had written the entire family tickets including the kids for poaching, took there gear, and ther catch a good 25 fish. I wont be fishing that spot for a good while now.

Lesson for the day : wake up earlier & DONT POACH

Kelster
06-22-2011, 05:44 PM
GOOD, I hate poachers, salt or fresh water.

n1ckxlam
06-22-2011, 06:26 PM
wtg on the dfg call. sorry about your honey holes =(

FishinLBC
06-22-2011, 06:26 PM
salt in long beach

keepemlo
06-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Thank you for the call it turns my stomach to see people who don't understand what it takes to maintain a fishery,,so many people don't care about our laws any more so anything goes..if they ever caught a huge fish nine time out o ten someone threw it back so they could enjoy it ,,anyway thanks

Cameron
06-22-2011, 06:49 PM
that sucks they where all up in ur kool aide glad u did the right thing. Now if we can get the rangers to bust ***** on adventure passes around my area lol.

Viejo
06-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Very sad about the bucket people but glad they got "educated". Don't look for more enforcement on the Adventure Passes. Our local Forests have had budgets cut again and will be operating on 40% less then last year.
Look for even less boots on the ground this coming fiscal year. That also translates into less cleaning of bathrooms and graffiti removal.

smokehound
06-23-2011, 07:17 PM
I'm just waiting for a Peecee comment defending these people. :LOL:

Tin Pangas
06-23-2011, 07:37 PM
How could they?...that's indefensible behavior by arrogant not ignorant scum...and that's what they are teaching their kids.

smokehound
06-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Man, we're getting reamed from all angles.. We got people without any respect for life killing fish, and laughing at regulations, eco-nutjobs running around blaming all the world's problems on fishermen, and politicians that feed off our misery. X(

murrieta angler
06-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Hey LBC,
Too bad about the fishing but good job calling the DFG.
I know it's hard to do the right thing sometimes.
Robert
<><

FishinLBC
06-23-2011, 10:09 PM
thanks its okay about the spot just time to go get a new one.

castlekid
06-24-2011, 06:26 AM
Who would be ignorant enough to defend those people...no you're right there is some kook who is that ignorant;)

DockRat
06-24-2011, 06:30 AM
Thank You for making the call :Worship:

thanks its okay about the spot just time to go get a new one.

PM sent ! I have a LB WSB you have to try.
DR