PDA

View Full Version : Deep Creek or Bear Creek

oakboy
06-20-2011, 08:53 PM
Wonering if i can get any info on hiking/fishing these areas? I have been looking into it for a while and was hoping someone on here might have some info. I know about the nudies :EyePop: at Deep Creek, so no surprise there. But just wondering if anyone has hiked it. Thanks for any and all info!

<><
KP

Viejo
06-20-2011, 08:57 PM
More Rattlesnakes this year then any year anyone can remember. Keep your eyes peeled....it's a long slog out if you get envenomated.

TheAsianGuy
06-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Tried it..nothing there. If you're lucky after a nice rain event, the trouts from the upper areas made their way down to the local ponding areas, and plenty of fun there. Like Viejo said, watch out for those snakes. Other wild beasts are not the problem in comparing to the rattlers, gopher snakes, and those brown recluse spiders. Better have a good phone with reception up there.

As for the nudies, yes, there are plenty of the nice looking chics showing off their natural beauties among the woods. If I remember correctly, just a mile north of Glory Ridge Road dirt path, there's a small little out cropping there that teenagers like to gather to do some team bonding, or is it gang banging?..we used to called it swinging. Plenty of evident and videos posted all over the net. If you head about 2 miles south along the dirt path Creek Rd for the Deep Creek, plenty of wild brown trouts, plenty of chics swimming but naked in the large ponding areas as well during their hikes. If you happen to catch them swimming naked, they'll tell you to come in and join them..ohh..the wonderful days of youth.

DarkShadow
06-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Tried it..nothing there. If you're lucky after a nice rain event, the trouts from the upper areas made their way down to the local ponding areas, and plenty of fun there. Like Viejo said, watch out for those snakes. Other wild beasts are not the problem in comparing to the rattlers, gopher snakes, and those brown recluse spiders. Better have a good phone with reception up there.

As for the nudies, yes, there are plenty of the nice looking chics showing off their natural beauties among the woods. If I remember correctly, just a mile north of Glory Ridge Road dirt path, there's a small little out cropping there that teenagers like to gather to do some team bonding, or is it gang banging?..we used to called it swinging. Plenty of evident and videos posted all over the net. If you head about 2 miles south along the dirt path Creek Rd for the Deep Creek, plenty of wild brown trouts, plenty of chics swimming but naked in the large ponding areas as well during their hikes. If you happen to catch them swimming naked, they'll tell you to come in and join them..ohh..the wonderful days of youth.

I must have gone on the wrong days then.

All i encountered were octogenarians and members of AARP frolicking in their birthday suits. :Embarrassed:

chris
06-21-2011, 10:06 AM
We never saw cute naked chicks at the springs, it was always the moped's, tweeks and granola people partying out there. Lots of snakes, gopher snakes aren't dangerous.

TheAsianGuy
06-21-2011, 10:08 AM
I must have gone on the wrong days then.

All i encountered were octogenarians and members of AARP frolicking in their birthday suits. :Embarrassed:

:ROFL: Oh man..that must be eyes full of..*EEEKKS* Best time to head up there would late weekends (5pm to 10pm) for the groupies. If you're talking about trekking college girls, best time would be during weekends, mid day when they get nice and sweaty or around 4pm. hang near the ponds, but don't show yourself yet. if no one's around, fish. Here some chit chat in the distant, hide. Most of these sorority or nature loving girls only wear their tank tops and short-shorts (don't know the first thing about proper hiking). Most of the time, they skinny dip, but for those who don't care if their clothes get wet, well..wet t-shirt contest events. kind of fun to see since they reminded so much of my wife's wet t-shirt contests at home in the pool or from the house's spa as the kids splash her :LOL: oh..the joyfulness of youth.

fish.n.stein
06-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Well ive fished deep creek and the fishing was some of the best native rainbow fishing ive ever done. Might need 4wd to get to the hotspots at devils hole

tacklejunkie
06-21-2011, 02:52 PM
PM me if you want any info on those two spots.

DarkShadow
06-21-2011, 02:53 PM
:ROFL: Oh man..that must be eyes full of..*EEEKKS*

Yeah, not even a size 14 TackleJunkie Stimulator embedded in my corneas wouldn't have unseen what I saw.

:Here some chit chat in the distant, hide

So approach them like I'm approaching some skittish rainbows, eh?

TheAsianGuy
06-21-2011, 02:58 PM
So approach them like I'm approaching some skittish rainbows, eh?

Nah..approach them like you just arrived at the scene like a lion ready to dominate the area..friendly like of course. Just approach them and say, "Hi everyone. Hope the water is nice and cool. Mind me fishing along the bank as the fishes swim away from your fun activity and allow me to catch my dinner?" They either smile at you and help you out, allowing you to join them for a dip, or they just find you disgusting, cover their hard nipples up, and walk off while laughing :LOL:

RTG
06-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Hope this helps; Access Bear Creek west of Seven Oaks via Road 1N09. From there continue on 1N09 to the creek. Don't be afraid to hike away from the parking areas. If you go downstream you will reach the confluence with the Santa Ana River. Anything below that is general regs. Good fishing for wild trout in the SAR, as well as Bear Creek. The other access off of Road 1N09 is Road 1N64. This takes you down to the "Slide Lake" part of Bear Creek. Four-Wheel drive is not necessary on these roads unless it has been raining hard for a while. Clearance is a must.
As for Deep Creek you won't really see nudies unless you hit the hot spring area near Bowen Ranch. Two main access areas are the "T6" crossing and "Splinter's Cabin". Lots of hikers, partiers and other fishermen there. Again do some hiking away from the parking areas for best fishing. Also, try Devil's Hole. 4x4 access only down the last stretch of road. Good fishing there too.
Both Deep Creek and Bear Creek have special regs (barbless lures or flies-no bait, and 2 fish limit-any size). All wild trout fishing. Most fish around 6 inches, but definately bigger fish there. I've seen 'em up to about 14 inches. Mostly rainbows, some browns. More browns in the Bear Creek/ SAR area. Bring bug spray!!!!! Good luck.

Skyler
06-23-2011, 12:03 PM
There are no fish in those streams. Don't waste your time...I'll keep going there though, just to make sure, he he.

TheAsianGuy
06-23-2011, 12:21 PM
There are no fish in those streams. Don't waste your time...I'll keep going there though, just to make sure, he he.

Hm..wondering if you're fishing for trouts or for teetee.. :LOL:

ghettofishermans son
06-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Are u guys talking about deep creek near hesperia lake and silverwood lake?

RTG
06-23-2011, 12:34 PM
Are u guys talking about deep creek near hesperia lake and silverwood lake?

Well it's closer to Lake Arrowhead, but it gets down towards Hesperia.

DarkShadow
06-23-2011, 12:52 PM
.... and walk off while laughing :LOL:

Girls just don't understand what cold water does to a guy's neither regions.

:Embarrassed:

TheAsianGuy
06-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Girls just don't understand what cold water does to a guy's neither regions.

:Embarrassed:

:ROFL: Ooooh..the humanity of being a guy.