PDA

View Full Version : Hit perris lake today...

Perris Bluegill Chaser
06-20-2011, 07:13 PM
i only got 1 bluegill and 1 bite......had to wait on them to inspect me...so when i was done, i said reinspect me to make sure i don't take your mussel to my fav lake....lol

bassgrabber1
06-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Sorry for the slow day but you'll get them next time.

tagg27
06-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Looks like a nice size gill. I wonder sometimes if those who are inspecting know what they are looking for other than droplets of water. When I was there on Sunday I overheard one of the "inspectors" at the front gate ask her partner if they were suppose to inspect the inflatable pool rafts in the back of a truck paying for his day pass. Yikes! Oh well, I wish you a better bite next time.

Perris Bluegill Chaser
06-21-2011, 11:10 AM
All the people i talked to said the same thing......going again Sunday

M@M
06-21-2011, 11:20 AM
I was out Monday also. ... We caught some, but nothing near the WFO and the limits, I see on a lot of the Perris reports ........I still have a lot to learn, when it comes to finding the fish....... I Didn't get home till late...fish still on ice...I'll clean them tonight. I'm at work now, will post a report later......by the way, Nice pics and SWEET LOOKIN" BOAT!..............the hunt continues:Smile:

bassgrabber1
06-21-2011, 12:29 PM
I will be there Thurs and Sunday...I will post pics again....the bite is going to start to slow a bit for bass since the water will be getting to warm . The gill bite should still be really though.

Perris Bluegill Chaser
06-22-2011, 05:42 PM
im ready now