PDA

View Full Version : Castaic 6-19

Pete Marino
06-20-2011, 09:14 AM
I went and fished the Castaic American Bass tournament on saturday and the bite was really good for us..
We fished with plastics from Elizabeth all the way back to the ramp in every cove with isolated rock in 4-10 ft of water.....
We caught easily 30 keeper bass..

I also had one keeper come up and eat my fluke but I missed it.. (wouldnt have helped anyway). Still a bit early for the reaction stuff...
Fish slow and methodical on isolated rock....

no pics this time but we finished 3rd place in the tournament.. :Big Grin::Big Grin:

If youre having trouble getting bit out there and want a trip with me to get you pointed in the right direction on the bite out at Castaic, let me know and we'll book your trip asap... The bite is great if you know where and how to catch them at Castaic right now!!!

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909) 241-8283 cell

marzocchi
06-23-2011, 05:03 AM
30 bass is hard to do. Nice.

BIGBASS MB
06-23-2011, 08:48 PM
congrats on 3rd place...
MB

Pete Marino
06-23-2011, 11:33 PM
thanks guys!!!

Pete

Rod Wynn
06-24-2011, 06:02 AM
I went and fished the Castaic American Bass tournament on saturday and the bite was really good for us..
We fished with plastics from Elizabeth all the way back to the ramp in every cove with isolated rock in 4-10 ft of water.....
We caught easily 30 keeper bass..

I also had one keeper come up and eat my fluke but I missed it.. (wouldnt have helped anyway). Still a bit early for the reaction stuff...
Fish slow and methodical on isolated rock....

no pics this time but we finished 3rd place in the tournament.. :Big Grin::Big Grin:

If youre having trouble getting bit out there and want a trip with me to get you pointed in the right direction on the bite out at Castaic, let me know and we'll book your trip asap... The bite is great if you know where and how to catch them at Castaic right now!!!

Pete:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909) 241-8283 cell

Good report Pete!