PDA

View Full Version : Corona Lake 1/2 day

SHAD MAN 09
06-19-2011, 10:46 PM
So woke up about 9 after a long night in phelan chasing cats and only catching a skunk......but any way back to corona got there around 11 am and got a motor boat and went to it My wifey and son were more then ready to catch some cats . But fished r first spot and Nothing 2nd spot nothing 3rd nothing but finally after giving a half hour to each spot we found some fish but not cats only Tilalpia. My lady got 3 son got one nice Bluegill and I got skunked again this week. A pontoon boat near us was killing the talapia but seems the rig to have there is a 2 foot leader with night crawler r float um off the bottom. I lost 2 and wifey lost 3. But on our way back ran into some guys who got 11 cats and gave us one. But Not really to many people pulling fish today which was shocking since they stock Twice a week. But its a nice lake to enjoy with the family and stay away from the south end of the lake near the Trees on the east side...............nothing but fish there :Wink: and they Hate half nightcrawlers and meal worms and I hear the cats are SHRIMPS............if u catch my drift:Big Grin:

catfish 17
06-19-2011, 11:40 PM
yeah bro i was there today too. Did the 24 hour last night. Got 4. sucked. Those people were killing the talapia badly o wat?? i only got 1 and 3 cats.