PDA

View Full Version : Lake Perris Info???????

Lake,sHiFter's
06-19-2011, 08:21 PM
I finally have a day off of work!!!! lol, if someone can help me out or know any info. about float tubing lake perris that'll be great. Is there any regulations I need to know about b4 running into the Law, lol: life vest, whistle, etc. pretty much anything thats gonna prevent me from getting a ticket? if not koooooooooooo, lol. Do I have to pay to launch the tube too???

tacklejunkie
06-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Pay to enter. (only)
Get inspected. (do it or risk ticket)
Put on life vest.
Mount a whistle to it.
Launch tube.
Catch fishes.

TheAsianGuy
06-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Tacklejunkie forgot to add a few steps:

Pay to enter. (only)

-> Get inspected. (do it or risk ticket)..tried that, and they just waived me off when I told them my last water contact was 2 weeks ago. No sticker/paper given for passing inspection?

-> Drive to one of the launch points (best if you park at the parking lot nearest to the dam).

-> Get gears ready..drag all the gears to the water.

Put on life vest.

Mount a whistle to it. (preferably not directly to your tube's air release valve :LOL:)

Launch tube. (not with a submarine cannon I hope)

Catch fishes. (if you can find a school to toss your baits and tackles at)

Good luck!

Sublime-Steve
06-20-2011, 05:49 AM
Hit up bernasconi side its alot better fishing there or u can launch @ 11 and 12 and its nice there 2. bring a cart 4 ur tube its easier.

TheAsianGuy
06-20-2011, 07:18 AM
Make sure you also pay with the envelop for the entrance fee, deposit it in the steel container that marked for entry payment. A bit more a pain and ease of usage. My suggestion, go to the main gate, pay, get a sticker, and head back around to the southern entrance (the Bernasconi Rd). Doesn't take that long, and better piece of mind that you're not being ticketed while you're in the water. Once you're in the water, go buck wild!