PDA

View Full Version : Big Perris Bluegill on the chew

tunagod1
06-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Father's day is my day to fish with Dad, met dad at the lake at around 7ish, had the boat in the water, and were soon on our way. On the way to finding the fish I told Dad about the previous weekend, I guess we start ,where we last left off. Anyway, anchored up on some good structure. Started casting around toward the shore but the little ones were very pesky. eventually found a nice school directly behind the boat. It was lights out fishing until we had our limits. Had some lunch, pulled the anchors and were headed to the dock at 11:15 am.

Dropped Dad off at his car and wished him a Happy Father's day. Went Home, cleaned the fish and was in the relax mode by 1:00pm.

Hope all the Dad's out there have a Happy Father's Day

Tight Lines

Tuna Out

bassgrabber1
06-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Great job out there...looks like you guys had blast!!!!

M@M
06-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Tuna, Very Nice !! Way to get your Dad on the fish, get your limits.....AND have them all cleaned by 1pm :Envious:................ I get to fish Perris tomorrow with the girlfriend.....how do you find the fish so fast? Do you just know where they like to hang or do you use a fish finder......I'm taking a rental boat out, any spots you could share with me would be really appreciated.......It really would be nice to have a limit before 1pm. Then maybe I could make the drive home and have them cleaned by dark !!........heck even one of us getting our limit would be Super cool and a first. ........You've already helped me out a lot.......but if you could pm me that would be great....you have my gratitude!
Tight lines, Mike:Fishing Hole:
oh yes Happy Father's Day!
nice report and pics.......I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. I just recently learned how to post them:Embarrassed:

JimmisLine
06-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Excellent report, Tuna. Happy Father's Day. too.

Lake,sHiFter's
06-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Perfectly done on father's day, thats beautiful.....

PERRIS INFORMATION NEEDED!!!!
I finally have a day off of work!!!! lol, if someone can help me out or know any info. about float tubing lake perris that'll be great. Is there any regulations I need to know about b4 running into the Law, lol: life vest, whistle, etc. pretty much anything thats gonna prevent me from getting a ticket? if not koooooooooooo, lol. Do I have to pay to launch the tube too???

TheAsianGuy
06-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Looks like you guys have a nice haul! Gills are going nuts over during summer time heh? Haven't heard too much about carps and cats over there. They're just as good eating.

tagg27
06-19-2011, 11:25 PM
Great job. I was out there today as well. Panfish are definitely on the chew. Always a special day when you can fish with your dad.

tunagod1
06-21-2011, 08:17 AM
Bluegill/redear are amoung my family's favorite fish, don't care for catfish to much and never tried carp. I do fish carp at puddingstone just for fun, catch and release big carp on dough bait. Now thwt the White Seabass bite has finally started I'll be switching over to saltwater soon. My big boat is ready to go, batteries charged, tank full, just need some time off from work.

Tight lines

tuna out