PDA

View Full Version : Inflatable Navy DEMO DAY - Part Deux!! This time we take on the docks at SARL!!

sapdawg11
06-19-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi guys and gals,

IT’S TIME FOR ROUND 2!!! The first demo day was a ton of fun (If you missed it, you can see the report HERE (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?56084-Inflatable-Navy-D-DAY-report!!!-Corona-Lk-4-23-Having-a-blast-with-our-newest-sailors&highlight=sapdawg11)). Truly could not have gone better and thus it has been obvious that another one is necessary…and so HERE WE GO! INFLATABLE NAVY DEMO DAY – PART DEUX: DAY AT THE SANTA ANA RIVER LAKES DOCKS!!!

Just like the first demo day, this will be something for you to be able to try out the fleet, on the water, with a rod in hand as I know that that’s something that I wish I could have done when I was first shopping around for a float tube rig. Getting the feel for whether or not a float tube is right for you (or whether this entire float tubing thing is right for you!) really is difficult when you can only interact with a float tube while it’s hanging on the wall. And also just like the first one with absolutely no charge to you. If you want to demo a float tube, no need to pay ANY fees at the gate. Just show up ready to have a good time and kick around on a float tube for a bit! ALSO, the TEAM57 24-HOUR EVENT which will be an awesome shindig, begins Friday evening the 25th through 4pm on Saturday, will also be going on, so you might just make this a bigger event for yourself and come on out and join in with a great bunch that has a lot of fun fishing, cooking, and camping, and then kick around and demo a GREAT tube Sunday morning.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/IMG_8550.jpg

By popular request, the Demo Day will be at SANTA ANA RIVER LAKES on Sunday, 6/26/2011 and will begin at 9 am and will go until noon. Space will be limited as we have a limited number of demo boats, waders and fins for people to try out. People attending the demo day will have a minimum of one hour time slots reserved for them to try out everything we have. You are more than welcome to stay the entire three hours, chat about float tubing, check out our rigs and try to get a bit of extra time on that float tube you have your eye on, but the people with that time reserved will obviously have priority and you’ll only be able to fish while out on a float tube. Myself and a few of the other “regulars” will be there to walk you through everything, show you the differences between the boats, and help you get rigged up. We’ll kick around with you on the water and show you the “ropes” out there as well. There will be a bit of equipment swapping throughout our time so that everyone gets a chance to try out what they want to try. We have a bunch of different tubes for people to demo including the Fish Cat 4 LCS, the Fish Cat 4 Deluxe, the Super Fat Cat, and the Prowler. We’ll have both neoprene and breathable waders for you to try out, Hotspot fins for you to kick around in, a few different pfd’s to try on and like I said earlier, it’s 100% free FOR THOSE 3 HOURS. All that you need to bring is a fishing rod!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/IMG_8541.jpg

If you’re interested, contact me here via pm or shoot me an email at aaron@fishinglakes.com and I’ll get you all of the details including the hour time slot that you’ll have reserved for you. I’ll need all of your contact information (name, email and phone #) to get you through the gate and be sure to include your preferred hour (9-10, 10-11, or 11-12) if you have a time that works particularly well for you. YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMING!! If you do not contact me and hear back from me prior to Saturday, you will not be on the list and they will not let you in through the gate without paying the $22 entry fee!! If you plan on staying and fishing the entire day, you’ll have to pay the $22 day entry fee, or the 24-Hour fee anyways, BUT STILL BE SURE TO GET A HOLD OF ME TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE!! Anybody that wants to take part in the demo should be sure to get a hold of me ASAP so that I can put you on the list, get you the details, and reserve your space. If you don’t, I can’t guarantee you time on the water in one of our demo boats! OUR LAST EVENT SOLD OUT QUICKLY!!

Anybody that doesn’t want to try out a float tube at the demo, but wants to fish in their own tube, we are going to maintain the consistency in the Demo Day theme and give you guys something as well…Print out the coupon below and they’ll waive your float tube launch fee for the day!! YOU MUST BRING THE COUPON TO HAVE THE FLOAT TUBE FEE WAIVED!!

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u15/sapdawg11/PrefishingCouponDDAYEVENTpart2.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing everyone out there, showing the new guys the ropes, and putting a bend in the rod!! And one last time…a huuuuuuge THANKS!!

sapdawg11
06-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Alright guys and gals,
Spots are filling up and we only have a few remaining. If you are at all interested, be sure to get me an email or a pm so that we can get you added to the list. If you're already going to be there for the 24 hour event and want to try out a float tube, still shoot me a pm or an email so that we can have a tube reserved for you. Include all of your information and you'll be good to go!!

Really looking forward to this! And really looking forward to sharing a cold one with the Team 57 crew that will be there for the 24 hour gig!!