PDA

View Full Version : Took care of my Three S 's today

Which Way Out
06-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Had a couple chores to do this morning and when I was done it wasn't even 10 am yet. So whats a new SWAT member to do? Hit the beaches I tell ya.:Razz:

What are the Three S 's you ask ? Well most of us men know and I not going spell it out if you don't get it.:Twisted:

My beach Three S 's were in this order.

Sandab LC
Shovelnose LC
Short Halibut Drop Shot

Water had a strong swell but was workable. Clarity of the water was more of a stained color, but not chocolate as it was a few days ago.
Quite pleasant with a heavy overcast and no wind to speak of for a change.
I was hoping that the Grunion were stacking up, but there were no signs of em. The birds were quite.
I had a feeling all day that something big was gonna hit my lure. Just hated to get out of the water. But I needed to eat. No breakfast or lunch:Sad:

Good luck everyone this weekend and Happy Fathers Day:Cool:

JapanRon
06-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Hi Which Way Out,

Whew !! Scared me !! I thought maybe you were familiar with the Marine Corps 3 S's and going to do a report on that ...... heh heh heh !!

JapanRon

Which Way Out
06-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Hi Which Way Out,

Whew !! Scared me !! I thought maybe you were familiar with the Marine Corps 3 S's and going to do a report on that ...... heh heh heh !!

JapanRon

Hehehe yea I could of but that wouldn't be nice.

Fish On 421
06-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Nice catchz on tha LC... At lease you took care of bussiness.... see ya around...

Wingnut
06-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the update Bill, water temperature heading in the right direction up there... maybe I'll see you guys soon. :Wink:

Which Way Out
06-18-2011, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the update Bill, water temperature heading in the right direction up there... maybe I'll see you guys soon. :Wink:

No the water is cold still... Gonna give it another shot this weekend.
It looks fishy and I still think something big is out there with my name on it :Smile:

Ulua1
06-19-2011, 01:03 PM
sounds like a pretty good day, man those shovel noses have been comming up more and more, must have got about 4 on a short session today.

Which Way Out
06-19-2011, 04:11 PM
sounds like a pretty good day, man those shovel noses have been comming up more and more, must have got about 4 on a short session today.

No kidding on that. Picked up 2 more today, Sunday.

murrieta angler
06-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Hey Bill,
I tell ya, I would rather have a shovel pull my line than a lil ol BSP.
Thanks for the short report,
Robert
<><