PDA

View Full Version : Mid Mayhem!! Beeracuda and Fishin Magician go for the body count

Beeracuda211
06-15-2011, 10:19 PM
After getting a call and needing a professional to come out and thin out some stripers I decided to go ahead with the green light. Mr. Stripey got way out of hand since i've been away. The Pirate has returned to home waters. We were on fire today literally it was scorching out there. Took a dunk in the afternoon and it was refreshing 71 degrees. We got hit on the first drop and all day long non stop action. It was a farm fest in the afternoon and Farmer John put on a clinic. We got to see little Bambi in the morning coming down the hill for some water. We kept our limits today, threw back just as many and farmed just as many... We had triple hookups and double hookups and we scrounged around in the boat crossing lines. It was fun with plenty of action. Did lose a few nicer models that took some long runs and busted. :Shocked:. Good to see Grandpa Bob T/O in the morning at Gallions. He got a call from Castaic and they need another professional to thin out that bunch. Mr. Stripey got shut down today for sure.... will be out again soon when I get another call to come thin out some more problem areas lol.... BTW The Channel is stacked up with schools and it's on like Donkey Kong.

Bambi going down for a drink
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/beeracuda211/100_1582.jpg

The deadwell by 9am lol
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/beeracuda211/100_1585.jpg

The Body Count
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/beeracuda211/100_1591.jpg

Pillaging Pirates
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/beeracuda211/100_1589.jpg

Please throw me back Farmer John please....
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/beeracuda211/100_1590.jpg

I hate to leave them biting but they need to heal up their lips for next time, lol

B/C

dafishahman
06-15-2011, 10:33 PM
You guys did really well. Great job!!!

Hooked Up
06-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Killer day! Literally! I'm not going there! No fish left! LOL

SDDave
06-15-2011, 11:12 PM
Nice slay B/C I believe I saw you at the end of the day I was on the Champion headed to the back of the cove, I had two jackass's on seadoo's follow me into the cove and when I asked them politely to leave the cove so I could fish it the guy on the red one couldn't understand why was tossing treble hooks at him...
Later the stripers chewed for us for the last hour when we dropped some fresh gallions dines on them...
Dave

Beeracuda211
06-16-2011, 05:50 AM
Hey Dave,

Yeah they had the whole lake and they had to come around acting like jack a*** and play around in the no wake zones. The Sheriff boat did come by to talk to us and asked us if we saw a guy on a seadoo in distress. I guess you might have hooked one of them by the looks of things lol.... Next time come by and say hello

B/C

Fishin Magician
06-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Dude what an awesome day. It was great to get out of the Kern valley for a day. I couldn't ask for better fishing. Any time you can't figgure out what rod to grab because they are all going bendo it's great. I truthfully don't think I've farmed that many fish all year but we sure made the rest pay! It was good to see Megan getting with the program and puttin the wood to em'. Always makes it better next time you ask to go out. My wife was bummed she didn't come along especially when she found out Megan was there. I guess that means we are going to have to make another trip just for her. Oh darn! My only complaint was we ran out of beer way too soon. Last time I'll trust you to take care of that.LOL!
SDDave,
That wasn't us. that was our decoy boat designed to lure all the lurkers on this board to the wrong spots. LOL!
The Seadoo'ers were a pain. Caused our anchors to pull and we had to re-set wasting valuable fishing time. Probably saved the life of 20 plus stripers in that 20 minutes though.
A word to all Seadoo'ers and Jet Skiers, We don't want to watch you do your little tricks, really! Also you are not near as cool as you think you are in your head. Go somewhere else, please!
Here's one of my better units.
http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx291/kingofthekern/0cef5456.jpg

CAPT'N
06-16-2011, 08:05 AM
Hey BC,

you finally made it on the water.

Nice limit of dinks.....Lol

Lets ht the lake next week, I will show you how to catch fish, not bait

Capt'n

fish4anything
06-16-2011, 09:42 AM
GAWT DANG!!!!!!!! You guys hit the motherload!!!!!!!!!

christainmetalhead909
06-16-2011, 11:33 AM
awesome man!!!!!!! i gotta gget out there and try for some stripies.

farmacist
06-16-2011, 12:46 PM
I hope you popped a gill on the ones you released...lol I heard it makes them stronger! Good job on the triple limits, I definitely need to get up there for some taco fillings SOON

Beeracuda211
06-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Hey BC,

you finally made it on the water.

Nice limit of dinks.....Lol

Lets ht the lake next week, I will show you how to catch fish, not bait

Capt'n

Come on out if you want me to put on another clinic, I'll give you better odds this time and outfish you 8-1 instead of 10-1 lol

MikesOcean
06-16-2011, 04:55 PM
BC....Nice Kiiiiiiiilllll

NOT ONLY ARE THE STRIPES BLOOD FLOWING FROM YOU,

SO ARE MINE!!!! HAHAHA

bones
06-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Ya makin me proud Pirate Slayer.......Almost brought a tear to my eye.
Great Job Mikey.

KILL KILL KILL SLAY SLAY SLAY--------<><

TroutOnly
06-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Bbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbooooooooooo ooyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg Madrigal
06-17-2011, 08:52 AM
John, B-BOY told me you were dancing around like a lil pirate ballerina pickin up this rod and that, missing strikes left and right! I'd have PAID 2 see that LOL!
Nice work on thinning the population a bit. Capn, Next Friday. Were going...Lets go get em!

Greg

Fishin Magician
06-17-2011, 10:36 AM
Greg, It was awesome. Trying to bait one rod the other goes off. Reeling in one and trying to set the hook on another. It was delightful pandimonium. Hardly had time to drink a beer, well almost. LOL. We owe you one for the tip on the special sauce!
Crappie are finally starting to cooperate here on Isabella. Catfish and bass are wide open. Let me know when you will be in town next. Just leave the Yukon Jack at home. LOL. We are already planning another trip to the Mid. We'll keep you informed and maybe you can join us.

Beeracuda211
06-17-2011, 12:00 PM
John, B-BOY told me you were dancing around like a lil pirate ballerina pickin up this rod and that, missing strikes left and right! I'd have PAID 2 see that LOL!
Nice work on thinning the population a bit. Capn, Next Friday. Were going...Lets go get em!

Greg

Greg, it was comical... lol Sounds like the Pyramid Pirates are going to return home for a mass attack. Best part of the day was when i jumped in the lake and swallowed some algae lol.....I am still alive so no amoebas lol

B/C

flytyingreloader
06-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Quite a day on the water, for sure!

F/M, I'll be up your way next week, at least once.