PDA

View Full Version : Question about waders

Socal Bassman
08-09-2007, 02:41 PM
I think I already know the answer to this, but would like to hear from all you that tube. My question is, are waders a requirement to go tubing at Perris? I have a pair of neoprene waders and I thought that it is just too hot to be wearing those neoprene waders.

tacklejunkie
08-09-2007, 03:15 PM
They are not a requirement that I know of. Skyler was in there the other day without waders.
I wear mine in perris and love them. It's just personal preferance really. I wasn't hot in them untill I got out of the water, at which point I removed them and left anyways. They don't seem to me to be as hot as everyone says they are.

They let people swim in there, so I don't imagine waders are required.

I got those cheap neoprene "bone dry" waders from BPS and havn't looked back. They work perfect.

Bassin' Coach
08-09-2007, 04:41 PM
I have tubed Perris many times and I don't wear them. The water isn't very cold during the summer months. IMO it's all a matter of preference and whether or not you feel like getting a bit wet.
A tubing buddy of mine doesn't wear them so in case if he feels like going for a swim he can slip out the bottom of his tube. Actually not a bad idea when its 90+ out there.

Socal Bassman
08-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the input guys, that's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure.