PDA

View Full Version : Im a Ninja Line Snagger

IGOTBIT
06-13-2011, 03:33 PM
many times I have hooked up a giant hook and lure to my ocean rig to cast accross the lake to snag a guys line, then wait and give it tugs. O what a Joy I had watching him jump up and down up and down LOLZ!!!! :D

rjonly
06-13-2011, 03:37 PM
not cool... not cool at all

fishntime
06-13-2011, 03:48 PM
What a shmuck!

Frequent Flyer
06-13-2011, 04:06 PM
haha ive seen this and its freakin hilarious!

TheAsianGuy
06-13-2011, 04:21 PM
it's good to joke around with friends, but to do that to those who eagerly await for hours to have the big ones, that's just plain evil. imagine someone swoops in to snag your girl right out of your arms just for the humor of it, drop your girls, and leaves both you and your girl with crushed hearts? how would that feels? different of species, but the same methodology.

smokehound
06-13-2011, 04:40 PM
EDIT: Okay that was bad.

LOL.

However, this thread? Stupid.

Sublime-Steve
06-13-2011, 06:21 PM
Troll.. nuff said

evosamurai
06-13-2011, 06:29 PM
what does dixie normous think about this?

Which Way Out
06-13-2011, 06:47 PM
...............:lol:

smokehound
06-13-2011, 07:05 PM
try finding his other posts.. :LOL:

evosamurai
06-13-2011, 07:24 PM
smoke do u surf fish?

DarkShadow
06-13-2011, 07:25 PM
You know what's even more hilarious?

http://www.basafishing.com/UploadFiles/2009222112310973.jpg

Get one of those, tie it on to your gear bag, and then trek the shorelines and Pyramid, and watch everyone jump for their rods.

Hours of fun of entertainment, when your fishing is getting ruined by pleasure boaters and jet skis buzzing the shoreline you're fishing.

smokehound
06-13-2011, 08:42 PM
smoke do u surf fish?Yes. Actually, I'm thinking of targeting some beans this week.

Also LMFAO @ darkshadow's post!

See, this is how you get a laugh, with creativity. :LOL:

IGOTBIT
06-13-2011, 10:59 PM
If you see a guy across the lake looking through Banocs thats prob me. I fish for humans. I fish for those that look a little down on there luck, thats when the Tuna007 rig gets cracked out while your not looking! I really caught some nice ones last time at Yucaipa and almost fell into the lake laughing my *** off everytime that goon jumped up popped up ran around like a headless chicken :D

RUHROH!!!!!
06-14-2011, 12:26 AM
Sounds to me like this is how people who cant catch fish would spend there day!

Fishbreath
06-14-2011, 05:50 AM
In the English language we use a German loanword, Schadenfreude. It means pleasure derived from the misfortune of others. It is the same mentality that creates a computer virus just to watch the havoc. But then it takes a little intelligence to create a computer virus, and I don't see much of that at work here.

Old fishermen never die. They just smell that way.
Click here for the best of Fishbreath (http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa24/Fishbreath92028/Slideshow/?albumview=slideshow)

TheAsianGuy
06-14-2011, 08:03 AM
If you see a guy across the lake looking through Banocs thats prob me. I fish for humans. I fish for those that look a little down on there luck, thats when the Tuna007 rig gets cracked out while your not looking! I really caught some nice ones last time at Yucaipa and almost fell into the lake laughing my *** off everytime that goon jumped up popped up ran around like a headless chicken :D

Truly, I don't know about that. Just be careful to watch whose line you're yanking. It could be a few pissed off grumpy ex-con, or just military personnel attempting to get some R&R after some major tours. Trust me, cross those guys and you'll will not see your next day in pleasantry. An ex U.S. Seal here confirmed that. Just a friendly heads up :Wink:

fish4anything
06-14-2011, 08:41 AM
You know what's even more hilarious?

http://www.basafishing.com/UploadFiles/2009222112310973.jpg

Get one of those, tie it on to your gear bag, and then trek the shorelines and Pyramid, and watch everyone jump for their rods.

Hours of fun of entertainment, when your fishing is getting ruined by pleasure boaters and jet skis buzzing the shoreline you're fishing.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Pyramid sure is the place for the "Bells"!! Why use a bell if you're sitting 1 foot away from your pole anyway??

smokehound
06-14-2011, 08:55 AM
If you see a guy across the lake looking through Banocs thats prob me. I fish for penis. I'm gay for those that look a little down on there luck, thats when MY penis gets whipped out while your not looking! I really fondled some nice ones last time at Yucaipa and almost fell into the lake laughing my *** off everytime that semen splashed onto me face! :D We believe you!

reservoir dog
06-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Cruel but funny! Actually once me and a buddy were night fishing at Castaic doing the bait and wait thing. So I stepped away to the restroom and while I was away he tied a fishing line to my pole and as I was walking back he yanked on the line to make me think I had a bite. Yeah I fell for it but well worth the laugh...good times!

Koontaj
06-14-2011, 09:43 AM
I love doing that to my friends. Hours of natha then you decide...let me do some thing fun. Seeing them jump like a hurdler and pulling that line hard and then.....ha ha goofy dude..and everyone is laughing. Ya they done that to me and I did not get butt hurt like some people. OH I like the bell thing. Im a happy victim...Damm evil people...satan rules

smokehound
06-14-2011, 11:00 AM
I've got nothing wrong with someone just playin around, but if you actively do this several times just to ruin someone's day, then you've got some serious issues, and require an educational punching.

Koontaj
06-14-2011, 11:08 AM
I've got nothing wrong with someone just playin around, but if you actively do this several times just to ruin someone's day, then you've got some serious issues, and require an educational punching.

That true. Their is a limit on horseplaying. As for the punching..ya its happened to me. My homie socked me up, but I still beat him down in the end:Twisted:. Then we were bleeding and laughing about it. Good times...we still talk and laugh about it.

sshernandez
06-14-2011, 11:24 AM
This post is funny as hell.. Thanks guys for the laughs..