PDA

View Full Version : Irvine bassn 6/9er

whopperstopper
06-10-2011, 04:50 PM
:Cool:Well green weinergate is still on the bite @ the vine, almost the same report as last week about 20 bass, all very fat and chunky , stuffed on shad and fry, but with this overcast weather I thought it would bustin loose ,but It was slow all morn till bout 11 and then catch 10 around same spot..

Another very nice quiet day almost all fish again on the DS green weenee, I know not very exciting way to fish but it produces... did get a few on the 4" hudds which i know i would have lost if it hadn't been for putting a stinger hook on em.:Twisted:

Did see something weird though .. about four bass schooled together while one was trying did get somethin out of the rocks(crawdad?) he was pushin up against the shore with his back of the water..like those killer whales gettin the seals..lol.. I thought is was carp spawning..but saw it was bass and good size ones too..my buddy threw frog on them..they looked but that was it....... frayed lines..lol:Cool: here's a pic of fatso of the day

karalm
06-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Whopper,
Any day catching bass is a great day even if not exciting!! Way to go on info and weird story.

MAVERICK27
06-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Nice job Bud! Thanks for cool details! I've been tossing bigger stuff and doing well. Sounds like we'll REALLY be on em shortly!!

fish.n.stein
06-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Nice report. The pond prowler will be on the prowl at the vine soon haha. Took it out to el capitan sat for 26 bass landed and around 35 hooked for the two of us. not bad for first timer on that lake. My big fish went 5.2. People looked at me like I was crazy out there two of us in an 8 foot boat haha. Looking forward to continue the slayage at the vine. Hope to see you on the water soon tight lines
Fish.n.stein

karalm
06-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Nice report. The pond prowler will be on the prowl at the vine soon haha. Took it out to el capitan sat for 26 bass landed and around 35 hooked for the two of us. not bad for first timer on that lake. My big fish went 5.2. People looked at me like I was crazy out there two of us in an 8 foot boat haha. Looking forward to continue the slayage at the vine. Hope to see you on the water soon tight lines
Fish.n.stein

Fish.n,
Do you have the pond prowler w/ small engine and also a wht truck??

fish.n.stein
06-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Nope it has a trolling motor but I drive a big lifted black toyota tacoma

whopperstopper
06-13-2011, 10:06 PM
how are those SD lakes I hear nothing but good things ,El cap,San vin,and hodge's used to be the sH#$....used to belong to vail lake way back in the day...4lb head 2lb body..

fish.n.stein
06-14-2011, 04:43 AM
El caps doing good I hear hodges produces fish too but is hard to fish. San vicente is closed cuz of the construction on the dam or watever. My recent trip to el cap produced 26 fish! I mean you cant beat that. Also being in the boat in my boat im restricted to fishing closer to where I launch.this was all with no electronics as well. Some fish were up shallow working bait . But the fish that werent working bait.we found further out arount those single isolated brush piles

MAVERICK27
06-14-2011, 08:51 AM
THREAD JACK LOL... nice job @ El Cap

fish.n.stein
06-14-2011, 09:36 AM
Not trying to lol how do I post my own im a newbie havent figured it out yet! Help please lol

MAVERICK27
06-14-2011, 09:45 AM
No worries, just messing with ya. When you click on irvine lake, there is a rectangular button in the top left over the list of reports that says post three. Just click there. There is also a thread on FNN that walks you through how to post puctures. Use the search tool to find it.