PDA

View Full Version : Perris gills

slow_witted_1
06-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Hit up Perris this week to try my luck with the gills and redear. Got a pontoon and with my brother,son,son in law,and a friend headed for the island. Picked up a few on the west end and then headed east on the front side til we seen a small cove. Anchored at the entrance a hit paydirt. Caught 62 fish maybe a third were bluegills no ten and eleven inchers but most were keepers. Was alot of fun with fish caught on crickets and small trout worms. So much fun I decided to take wife and fish lot 11 and 12 from shore today. She kicked my butt 9 to 3 and im still hearing about it.

Ifishtoolittle
06-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Once you let your lady outfish you you'll never hear the end of it. lol

bassgrabber1
06-09-2011, 07:21 AM
hahahahaa...at least you got to go fishing even though you were out fished. Thanx for the report. If she fishes with you then she must be a keeper.

661Bass'n
06-09-2011, 07:26 AM
LOL My wife is so frustrated right now on fishing. We hit Pyramid last Saturday, instead of the intended trip to Perris. I ended up catching 3 LMB and losing 1, and unfortunately she got skunked!! I am going to make it a mission to hit Perris this weekend..it will be good for her to hook into some BG's....

thanks for the report...!!