PDA

View Full Version : Slaying time!!!!!!!!

WOODWARD7
06-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Team woodward will be at the vine all day friday and what a day it will be. Trout crappie bass wiper catfish bluegill and redear are all on the chew good luck to all. See you on the water

fish.n.stein
06-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Is there a boat size limit there? Like a minimum size?. Never fished it before but looking to explore some new waters to do some bassin on. I know the launch fee is 10. Any info would help thanks

WOODWARD7
06-08-2011, 01:51 PM
I believe u can put any boat on the lake i mean we have small boats 12ft and a 37ft pontoon and we go there a couple days a week. The speed limit is 5mph. What kind of boat do u have? U can have kayaks and canoes there too and irvine lake is excellent for bass fishing. irvine lake is one of the best fishing lakes in california and the trout bite all year long if u know what ur doin. it is my favorite lake and i know plenty of people can agree with me on that one cuz u dont have to have a fishing license and its a lake with an unbelievable amount of fish in it.

hooks
06-08-2011, 05:14 PM
I'll be there noonish.....
:Cool:

fish.n.stein
06-08-2011, 10:57 PM
well i have an 8 foot pond prowler haha. i take that thing everywhere.im pretty good when it comes to bass fishing and i have outfished alot of people in their fancy bass boats and hi tech electronics. i just do it old school knowing patterns and just get on fish period but this lake loos promising for bass i might have to give it a try. im not used to this price to fish these lakes. being from washington evry lake is free to fish with a liscense that costs 30.00 for the year

hooks
06-08-2011, 11:19 PM
This lake is FULL of big bass. It is one of the best pay to fish lakes in the state and one of the only local places for locals to launch a boat and not be put through the ringers to launch like @DVL. Lot's of bass snobs though, so be ready (generally not a very friendly bunch, jmo). There are some GIANT wipers in there too. I had one a few years back that went about 20 pounds. He's still in there and has friends.
tight lines...

fish.n.stein
06-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Its ok its always fun to outfish the bass snobs out of an 8 foot boat haha ill be seeing you out there soon. You cant miss me just look for a huge black lifted toyota tacoma an thats me tight lines

hooks
06-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Cya there. I'll be in a 16ft. beige starcraft boat. I'll look out for ya.
tight lines..

fish.n.stein
06-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Just look for the smallest boat on the lake and thats me

Hooked Up
06-09-2011, 10:23 AM
The minimum boat length at Irvine lake is 8 ft. So fishnstein you just made it! :)

fish.n.stein
06-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Sweet deal. does this lake have lots of structure? Hidden rock and brush piles.am I gonna be fishing grass or wood? Or both? Any pointers of where to start on this body of water? Imany tips or advice helps

WOODWARD7
06-14-2011, 12:27 PM
We will be out there on thursday goin for big trout. We should get easy limits then move to crappie and catfishing later on in the day. See u on the water

whopperstopper
06-14-2011, 10:21 PM
I'll be there tommrw 6/15 for the bass slay and then go for the golden bass ....lol or whatever's ,,happening,, xpect some good pix tommorw... i hope.. any of you guys gonna be out there tommmow