PDA

View Full Version : Help striper fishing soon!!!

fish-o-haulic
06-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Whats up everybody, well here it is. Trutfully im getting tired of not being able to contribute to this site with any good info, and Ive been really wanting to get back out on the water. So I called up my uncle and asked him if he wanted to hit up pyramid in a couple of weeks. Ive been hearing good things about pyramid but i also have to ask, is there any other lakes within an hour and a half of where i live where stripers are going crazy right now. If i do stay at pyramid i would be fishing from shore and would like to know a good general area to start(if you want to give it to me that is) fishing from shore at. Also if you would like to tell me what bait(even thought i think i have a good idea of what to use) to use that would be helpful. I know it sounds as if im asking a lot from you but I only get to take about a 2-4 trips a year ive already taken 2 and this could be my last one sadly for the season. I hope not but with the way things have been going lately its a possibility. any info is appreciated and I promise to give a full detailed in depth report and pics if i can figure out how to upload them about my day. Again any info is highly apreciated for i definitely will turn none of it down.

evosamurai
06-07-2011, 10:02 PM
why only a couple trips bro?

fish-o-haulic
06-07-2011, 10:20 PM
why only a couple trips bro?

I just have so much going on, i used to take way more than that. but now I just get way too busy, i fish the duct almost every week but other than that not many trips. I dont get to fish nearly as much as most of the others on this site. Fishing is a big priorty but i have bigger priorities that just have to go first.

evosamurai
06-07-2011, 10:27 PM
i guess same here work all week, pay bills few weeks in a row then a little treat out on the water, about the farthest ive been is silverwood, gotta to try new lakes out, be out your way this summer

fish-o-haulic
06-08-2011, 11:31 AM
anyone have any advice. itd be very helpful.

fish-o-haulic
06-08-2011, 03:21 PM
sorry guys im desperate so i need to bump this.

TheAsianGuy
06-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Oh..just give it by tomorrow morning. Plenty of info will be dropping in..

fish-o-haulic
06-09-2011, 09:21 AM
back to the top

Pete Marino
06-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Get out on the lake with Bob and he'll cure your Striper Blues by putting you on the linesides BIGTIME!!!!!

Pete

fish-o-haulic
06-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks ill look into it. Im just waiting to on a couple of things to happen then ill be out on the lake.