PDA

View Full Version : New to california

david4u18
06-06-2011, 11:22 AM
hey guys i currently live in pasadena and wanted to know if anyone has heard good or bad from silver lake res. im trying to get to new spots around me and only had good luck up at pyramid so far. i been here 3 months and would appreciate the tips or advice about this lake

fish-o-haulic
06-06-2011, 11:25 AM
hey guys i currently live in pasadena and wanted to know if anyone has heard good or bad from silver lake res. im trying to get to new spots around me and only had good luck up at pyramid so far. i been here 3 months and would appreciate the tips or advice about this lake

see starting athread wasnt so hard. lol. but this thread would go under freshwater general discussion. so if this thread gets moved thats where it will be.

KID-FISH
06-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Don't think you can fish Silver Lake reservoir...legally that is. Check the home page of the this site and you will see the section showing SoCal lakes, click on it to find driving directions to most, along with weather forecasts for their respective areas.

Hope this helps.

KID-FISh

SDDave
06-06-2011, 07:05 PM
see starting athread wasnt so hard. lol. but this thread would go under freshwater general discussion. so if this thread gets moved thats where it will be.
Fish o haulic
I didn't realize we have moderators on these boards now or do we, his post out of place wouldn't be the first or the last, he's new and wants info, pretty easy for kid-fish to help him out.
You got a lot of posts here and there, how about one with a fish report in it!

fish-o-haulic
06-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Fish o haulic
I didn't realize we have moderators on these boards now or do we, his post out of place wouldn't be the first or the last, he's new and wants info, pretty easy for kid-fish to help him out.
You got a lot of posts here and there, how about one with a fish report in it!

NO you misunderstand. He sent me a pm on how to start a thread among other things. and i was just saying that should the post be moved it would probably be in the freshwater general discussion. I was just trying to help him out.

Rabbito
06-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Welcome to Southern California where many reserviors are closed to fishing and the ones that arent require high fees to get into. Castiaic lake is your best bet, given your location. Buy a good shad net and wait till August and you will catch all the fish you would ever want.