PDA

View Full Version : Guide trip weds the mid t/o-jake-nader-striper virgins no more

TroutOnly
06-02-2011, 06:59 AM
got an email a couple days ago from jake a client from a recent striper killfest at pyramid,he had a friend in his office who wanted to go fishing and catch something for dinner. well jake told him about me so we hooked up weds up at the mid,getting thru the gate i saw pyramid rose we talked for a minute and it was down to the parking lot to set the boat for the day.

the guys arrived got settled in the boat and off we went, we picked up schoolies here and there for a couple hours ,but the fish were not many. seeing how the water was nice and flat and we were nearing the wingnut bouy ,i told the guys are best bet was to fish the deep water with bait. i had the feeling the fish were swarming in the deep water spawning,and i was right.

i dropped anchor ,set up the rods and the killfest was on, this was jakes second trip the first time we wacked them all on the troll, so it was his first time stripping fishing light tackle and spinning setups. nader had never fished for stripers and was pretty much a rookie ,but with some guidence he was casting and killing like a champ at the end of the day.we got there two limits and half of mine,we headed in and picked up three more on the troll back to the dock.

jake didnt want to half to have his wife clean the fish so him and nader tipped me to got the cleaning station and clean there fish for them,they tripped the hadnt seen hack and stack happen so fast. they were having too much fun taking pics all day so they both could show all there peeps there pics. i finished the cleaning they packed up and split, i still had quite a bit of time so i went back out and fished for a while,i got tired did some phone calls the decided to call it a day.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry about the lack of pics they were doing there own so when that happens i dont usally do too many i usally work more on the fishing to keep it happening well.
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1104naridaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN02333RDTOLAST.jpg

TheAsianGuy
06-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Very nice haul. Great load for good eating for the next week or two.

Cameron
06-02-2011, 07:42 AM
LOL I bet the scales where flying from the speed of removal of the fillets. Great report & I want fish tacos.

Which Way Out
06-02-2011, 07:51 AM
TO, I will be giving you a PM as soon as I can find someone else to book a trip with you. Lake SA would be good. Need to top my PB lineside. That shouldn't be to hard.:Rolls Eyes:
Thanks for the latest updates
Bill

cutbait
06-02-2011, 07:57 AM
That deadwell pic is the envy of most any man

Hitts0n
06-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Dayum that how they use to do at war,stack up the dead bodys!!
Poor mr stripey ! LMAO ! Great slay !! Now where's the video ?!

Spaulding
06-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Nice Bob..The dungeon is at full capacity.

Wingnut
06-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Another satisfied customer! :Cool:
Looks like a sold out performance at Phuong's playhouse. :Twisted:

trail blazer
06-02-2011, 06:29 PM
pure STRIPER TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!for them stripers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1st T/O launches the boat,,,,then they feel the sharp point of the hook,,,,then the blade!!!!!!!!!!!!ooooooooooYAAAAAAAAAAA

Great job guys,,,,,,,verry nice!

TRAIL BLAZER

klocked
06-02-2011, 09:37 PM
MMMmmMMmMmMMMmm Striperzzzzzz!!!
good job gettin em on the fish Bob!

a321eric
06-02-2011, 09:57 PM
wow way to go. you slayed them out there. good job

gletemfeelsteelgary
06-03-2011, 11:01 AM
That deadwell pic is the envy of most any man
Ur are ALWAYS envying Men !

farmacist
06-03-2011, 11:43 AM
good show Bobberino! Gonna hit the mid nxt weekend in the red ferrari, maybe see you out there.

fishinone
06-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Nice job putting your clients on fish.

I see that you practice catch and release, into hot oil. LOL

TroutOnly
06-03-2011, 06:46 PM
HEY RON IT ALL ABOUT THIS,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1083catchandkill.jpg

GARY AFTER CARPBOYS TRIP BEHIND THE PUMPHOUSE WITH GAYORDY,HE DOENST KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE A MAN ANYMORE,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,SORRY MIKE I HAD TO TAKE THE CHEAP SHOT,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,THANKS EVERYBODY, WE COULD HAVE DONE WAY BETTER WITH SOME GOOD BAIT,,,,MDR HERE I COME,,,,,,,,,,,,