PDA

View Full Version : Pursuit 6/1 grabbed wrong fish sack by mistake

BALLERONBUDGET
06-01-2011, 09:59 PM
fellow anglers... i had corner sack all day since am and didnot hv my fish cleaned@ end of day. upon leaving i grabbed what i assumed was my sack still in same spot but raised off floor as the decks usually do during scrub down.. there were no other sacks around mine. everyone on boat had 2 groupers as per limit wat i had in my sack... but this had 2 additional fish and wrong tag as i noticed when i emptied it all @ home. if u can id wat fish and ur sack # , ill hold for u to pick up n will give 24hr to reply or these will go to good use in fish soup.... again mistake on my part.

k3vin_kim
06-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Good man - Mistakes happen sometimes. This is definitely the right thing to do. Props.

JapanRon
06-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Hi BALLERONBUDGET,

Yep ..... if that was a brown sack ...... they musta been mine !! ;)

JapanRon

keepemlo
06-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks for giving the chance ,I had a buddy that invited me to a church trip to Catalina he and I caught a lot and gave a lot away but at the end of the day someone took his fish he was bummed

Hooked Up
06-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Oh Oh! Glad it's not mine. I believe it is illegal to have more than 1 'limit" in any "1" sack. Now if I could only remember my number? :)

BALLERONBUDGET
06-02-2011, 11:24 PM
2 other fish were classified "rockfish" for owner to i.d. if still out there.. since i fish this boat occasionally i want to make sure no one gives me the evil eye or thinks i upgraded my catch . ive seen near fights between anglers for stupid reasons like getting into one's numbered spot with a push or shove : and even heard of stuff missing @end of day like a wallet from a bag or worse expen$ive reel off one"s pole!!!! at best im assuming the other guy may hv grabbed my sack since this # was close to mine... also as we left boat n captn gives his thank u for fishing speech , no one mentioned a wrong or missing bag, i wuda recheckd. im there to fish n enjoy! catch is good or evn skunked at worse

MikesOcean
06-02-2011, 11:34 PM
OK that was honorable!!!!!!

Now EAT IT!!!!!! :)

darla
06-03-2011, 04:30 PM
No no...if it was a brown BURLAP sack that would have most certainly been mine!

otisdis
06-03-2011, 05:19 PM
On some trips if i dont keep fish i will toss them into a sack randomly and i know a few of my friends have done the same thing

EL_CHIDO
06-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Hey Balleron, I was on that boat, and took my ONE grouper home sadly. That day was really slow. But always fun, we'll get Mr. White next time.

BALLERONBUDGET
06-05-2011, 11:46 PM
yes it was wayyy 2 slow for $$$ spent ;only caught a pair of salmons with a toss back calico..; with whole island to fish , captn goes back to same spot we didnt catch jack ***** in am????????? wtf?? my bag prob got moved when deck hands set up fish clean station thats all i can think happnd