PDA

View Full Version : Looking for afternoon fishing partners

laserbrn
06-01-2011, 02:54 PM
I am looking for some people to chip in on gas and bait to fish after work mon-fri @ Castaic Lake. I have an annual pass and my boat is in storage right down the street. I get off of work @ 3:00pm - 3:30pm and with the lake now closing @ 8:00pm I'd like to get out and fish 2x - 3x per week during the week (in addition to my regular weekend fishing).

I'm figuring it will be pretty inexpensive, but I'd still like to cut the costs down by having someone else on the boat with me putting in on gas. I expect it to be about $15 to go out and fish a 1/2 day out there on the boat and kill some Stripers. That includes entry, bait and gas.

If you are interested and you are available during the week send me a PM and we can work something out. Obviously you don't have to commit to going out ALL of the time, but if you'd like to go out for a half day just let me know and I'll be glad to go out.

fish-o-haulic
06-01-2011, 04:01 PM
sounds tempting, but ill have too see. once i get another car.

Lowe Boat
06-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Sounds like a fair deal.
I also have a boat.
I don't how to use PM
Please give contact info.

Karyn
06-04-2011, 08:29 AM
If you click on someone's name it will give you the option of PMing them. You just click it and start to type. If you have a PM (Personal Message) it will show up as a notification at the top.

I might be interested; I am a teacher and we start summer school on June 15. Next week is finals and I have to stay around for that, so I can not go next week. So, I will PM you my number. You can look at the top of the page where it says your name and you will see notifications. You just click it and you will see all of your PM's. I hope this helps and thanks for the offer.

laserbrn
06-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Hmmm...I'm going to ammend that cost to $15-$20 (gallions charges alot for fresh bait). I've had quite a few responses already which is great because I plan to fish alot and this will help with the cost and I so far I've enjoyed fishing with the FNNers that have joined me.

Castaic has still been slow although the units we are catching are good sized chunky ones compared to Pyramid, but I'm still going to be getting after it this month so send PM's with the days you'd like to fish. I have a few phone #'s, but that's actually more difficult for me because I don't want to go around calling people asking them if they want to fish and I don't want to harrass people. Just send me a PM and let me know what day you'd like to go out and I'll see if we can make that happen. Sometimes we may have 3 people on the boat, but on my 19 foot boat it's plenty comfortable. I'm planning as I said to go 2-3 days during the week in the afternoons so I'll try to work with the days you guys want to fish.

laserbrn
06-06-2011, 02:25 PM
I'm looking for someone to head out tomorrow around 3:30pm.

laserbrn
06-13-2011, 08:47 AM
Late notice on this one....Anyone game to fish this afternoon?

kaneo
06-13-2011, 09:02 AM
what kind of boat do you have ?

laserbrn
06-13-2011, 09:09 AM
I have a 19' runabout. I use it primarily for striper fishing.