PDA

View Full Version : Mobile boat detailing in north county san diego and southern riverside county

TTD Mobile
05-26-2011, 11:38 AM
For this friday and saturday plus all next week including monday i will be holding a sale on all boat cleaning. The price will be 3 dollars a foot for all fishing boats up to 25 feet and 5 dollars a foot for pleasure crafts. Any boat over 25 feet will be 5 dollars a foot. This price includes full wash and special boat wax, trailer wash and crome rim cleaning if there is mild rust, and full carpet cleaning including grease and blood. I do over a teflon wax for boats and other services, please call for all details. All of my boat chemicals are ment for gel coats. I also cover all other vehicle cleanings including rvs, fifth wheels, and basically anything you can through at me. My area of coverge is north county san diego and most of southern riverside county. I can travel farther but there will be a higher price due to fuel costs. My phone number is 951-795-6187 or you can also email me at ttdmobile@gmail.com. these prices are only for fishing network members only.

TTD Mobile
05-26-2011, 12:09 PM
I will also meet you at your house at any time to clean your boat once your done fishing so you can put a clean boat away

TTD Mobile
06-06-2011, 05:21 PM
For the week of June 5th to June 11th all boat, rv, and fifth wheel washes will be 2 dollars a foot and wash and waxes will be 9 dollars a foot. When you get any service on boats or fifth wheels then the tow vehicle and up to two of your personal vehicles will be 25 dollars for a wash and interior vacuum. please call 951-795-6187 or email ttdmobile@gmail.com.