PDA

View Full Version : Kern river saturday and sunday

trollmiester
05-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Fished loer kern at democrat and under the brige at lake isabella for nothing.Camped at riverknook at kernville water was flowing fast.Tryed poer bait and salmon eggs and did good on the dfg stockers. I was looking for quality so i did a drop shot rig with a mojo rock hopper sinker on bottom and a owner number 8 15 inches up tied directly on the line with no leader.A long time ago brian from lip rippers gave me a bunch of trout worms. I put them away because after all i am a bait fisherman.For some reason before i headed to the kern i took a pack of lip rippers worms that said bubble gum on them. I rigged the worm wacky style and casted. Man a nice soiled pink meated 3 pounder.Iknow beacuse i cooked him for dinner.After that it was quality except for a sucker fish. Man the weater was nice and there were a ton of rafts going down so i had to showboat a little.Stoped by the cemetry for a while at issabela and i got stung 11 times by mosquites. they must like my blood. lollol CAN NOT WAIT TO GO BACK. HAVE A SAFE HOLIDAY.

trollmiester
05-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Sorry posted in wrong section can u move this post to freshwater reports thanx

gletemfeelsteelgary
05-24-2011, 12:58 PM
Sorry Trolly....no pics....equals LIE !

ahhh ha ha ha : )
Gary

TroutOnly
05-24-2011, 01:27 PM
THEM POOR MISQUITOS ,I BET ALL ELEVEN DIED OF TROLLYGOAT POISIONING,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,YOU DIDNT DROWN IN THE RIVER CHRIS SO ITS ALL GOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

Hitts0n
05-24-2011, 07:55 PM
THEM POOR MISQUITOS ,I BET ALL ELEVEN DIED OF TROLLYGOAT POISIONING,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,YOU DIDNT DROWN IN THE RIVER CHRIS SO ITS ALL GOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Good report Trolly...w.t.f are the pics beeeeotch !!